Thread: Browning hells canyon speed clothing

Browning hells canyon speed clothing

What are your thoughts on this line of clothing. I have sitka timberline pants and love them but i want a good jacket and having a tough time pulling the trigger on the timberline jacket for its price. Even first light and kuiu are getting expensive.
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Browning hells canyon speed clothing

Characteristics

• Highly constructed outer shell fabric is wind- and water-resistant.
    • Stitching pattern enhances mobility at elbows and lower body.
    • Exclusive A-TACS camo patterns.
    • HeroFit eliminates excess weight and bulk. - wow - I can be a Hero because it will eliminate my excess weight and bulk - I need this now
    • Performance Mapping varies the weight of the PrimaLoft insulation in strategic areas throughout the body and sleeves to provide maximum warmth, comfort and mobility.
    • Handwarmer pockets with zipper closures.
    • Two chest pockets: One with zipper closure and one with hook and loop closure.

Blurred camo pattern - sure why not. I'm looking to either shoot young, stupid but tasty deer or a big old monster with blurry vision. I don't know, I see the guys decked out in camo at the gas stations, I know it's not a fashion show and the deer don't care what you wear, but the guys in camo that drive around all day day sure make me laugh.

I do have a pair camo pants but only because I needed a quiet material that was waterproof or resistant and this was available at a pretty darn good price. I don't know about this camo stuff, I like my grey wool crew neck lumberjack type sweater.

This Browning stuff is too advanced for me but like most of this stuff, you need to see it and try it on in person.

Quote Originally Posted by r106 View Post
    What are your thoughts on this line of clothing. I have sitka timberline pants and love them but i want a good jacket and having a tough time pulling the trigger on the timberline jacket for its price. Even first light and kuiu are getting expensive.
    Another option would be First light much better pricing than Sitka or Kuiu https://www.firstlite.com/
    BCWF
    CCFR

“I prefer the saddle to the streetcar and star sprinkled sky to a roof, the obscure and difficult trail, leading into the unknown, to any paved highway, and the deep peace of the wild to the discontent bred by cities…it is enough that I am surrounded by beauty.”
    - Everett Ruess

Ya i could care less about camo patterns just curious if the clothing was decent quality. Found a place with some of it 40% off and i need a jacket.

An one carry first light in the lower mainland, fraser valley would be better. Last time i was at bass pro they had a small amount of it
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................