Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Coward Goofs poach a yearling bighorn sheep by Spence's bridge

Re: Coward Goofs poach a yearling bighorn sheep by Spence's bridge

Maybe the lil sheep was wounded, hit by a car and these nice guys quit the suffering? Anybody?

Jel -- any options other than it was a cold blooded poacher shooting off the highway with a semi-auto with his sick buddy
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-16-2018 at 09:14 PM. Reason: JUSTINE CASTROSIS

Almost seems like they wanted to get some publicity and give "hunting" another kick in the nuts. Who the f would do this in broad daylight on the side of a busy Hwy unless they wanted it filmed. There is no way you can think no body I'd going to see that. Crazy!

Hey good one tin, how wood the person with a camera get all set up? Could be a setup like your sayin, you work in security?

Jelly Smelly Belly

You're gross Jelvis. Relative of yours on the video?

Sharpish I'm gross? A relative in video, no relations in Spence's Bridge --> What you talking about I'm gross?
    WHooooooooooooooooo r u who who - who who, I really wanna know who who -- The Who
    Jelly in Kammy -- Lookin sharp -- lookin for > -- sharpy you gotta a problem Hahahahahhahahahahahahah you live in Victoria - a government worker?
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-17-2018 at 07:30 AM. Reason: JUSTINE CASTROSIS

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    Coody be they thought it was a deer - a doe deer and then saw it up close and freaked. Just saying until we here the whole story we think of all the options.

How old were the shooters? This is another factor.

Jelvis -- we wait to here the whole anchalotta b4 casting stones!
    Sorry but they deserve all the stones that get tossed at them. If you can't tell the difference from a doe then you shouldn't be pulling the trigger. Hopefully with all the film footage on TV they get a new record high sentence. It should put some pressure on the judge to do his job for a change.......

Maybe the lil sheep was wounded, hit by a car and these nice guys quit the suffering? Anybody?

Jel -- any options other than it was a cold blooded poacher shooting off the highway with a semi-auto with his sick buddy
    I was actually really hoping this is the case. Obviously not legal, but somewhat morally justifiable. If not, these two need a serious shitkicking.
    "Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because you agree with it"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Let's not forget folks, these shooters have a mother somewhere and a father.

Jelly Berry --> maybe a brother or step brother and you or I might know them? ----> empathy and sympathy -- let's portray that this was an exception to the rule.

Let's not forget folks, these shooters have a mother somewhere and a father.

Jelly Berry --> maybe a brother or step brother and you or I might know them? ----> empathy and sympathy -- let's portray that this was an exception to the rule.
    And your point?

Starting a hug a poacher champagne or does that new pot store in Kamloops sell some really good stuff

Any more to this story ? It just seems so bold , I mean right off the highway. What were they thinking ...Hmmmm obviously they weren't thinking . Strange mentality for sure !
    Arctic Lake