Thread: Coward Goofs poach a yearling bighorn sheep by Spence's bridge

Threaded View

Re: Coward Goofs poach a yearling bighorn sheep by Spence's bridge

--> Wild one next thing we know you'll be rappin Hahahaha -- my point is -- Lettuce not assume when we see things too quickly, it can make us use emotion instead of self control in the thoughts -- eenie meenie miney moe -- roses are red violets are blue - we can make this thing come true --
    -- Hug a poacher? Whoa! I don't think so -- if it was intentional and not a mistake? It makes a slight difference to me -- a mistake can be forgiven
    Everyone is living and a mistake can be forgiving butt an intentional shot iz not forgotten, and no - I'm not talkin about Johnny Rotten --> You forgotten? Whaa?
    --> the Pot Stores in Kamloops are trying out new stuff on thousands of willing ginny pigs Hahahahaha and make them pay too Hahahahaha
    ------------ some stuff was laced with hash and a sativa named Violator with X-tah C and Paradise Cave ----> New Names all the time -- Hybrids -- Wow we - Zow E

Jelly thee Dee Loosh Inn Al Poet - and all the chicks Noet --I can grow it Hahahahaha -- rahh k noo hoooo gotto go folks, my buddy rocks still dan best noo rahhhk
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-17-2018 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Jello Marsh Mello