Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Coward Goofs poach a yearling bighorn sheep by Spence's bridge

Re: Coward Goofs poach a yearling bighorn sheep by Spence's bridge

--> Wild one next thing we know you'll be rappin Hahahaha -- my point is -- Lettuce not assume when we see things too quickly, it can make us use emotion instead of self control in the thoughts -- eenie meenie miney moe -- roses are red violets are blue - we can make this thing come true --
    -- Hug a poacher? Whoa! I don't think so -- if it was intentional and not a mistake? It makes a slight difference to me -- a mistake can be forgiven
    Everyone is living and a mistake can be forgiving butt an intentional shot iz not forgotten, and no - I'm not talkin about Johnny Rotten --> You forgotten? Whaa?
    --> the Pot Stores in Kamloops are trying out new stuff on thousands of willing ginny pigs Hahahahaha and make them pay too Hahahahaha
    ------------ some stuff was laced with hash and a sativa named Violator with X-tah C and Paradise Cave ----> New Names all the time -- Hybrids -- Wow we - Zow E

Jelly thee Dee Loosh Inn Al Poet - and all the chicks Noet --I can grow it Hahahahaha -- rahh k noo hoooo gotto go folks, my buddy rocks still dan best noo rahhhk
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-17-2018 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Jello Marsh Mello

Motivation for this is unknown so I don’t judge it but the evidence on this one shows one of 2 things in my opinion

1)These guys just don’t care and it’s intentional poaching

2) These guys really have no idea with regs, wildlife identification, or overall have no clue

Both kinds need to be held responsible for the actions because one needs punishment other correction. Neither 1 or 2 has a real excuse that justifies their actions

The waste of this sheep is another issue that shows at the min someone realized they screwed up

If you got the money -- hire a lawyer and do something otherwise stf you know whad u - Hahahahahha

Government hasn't got all the money to take (your assumptions) to court without an RCMP complaint based report filed and a charge laid.

1. D.N.A. or finger prints you'll need
    2. you'll need the sheep
    3. you'll need actual witnesses
    4. you'll need C.O. report
    5. Cop report
    6. Evidence of gun and ammo matching bullet hole
    7. need measurements how far the shooter was from the Hwy
    8. you'll need millions of Loonies Hahahahahah
    9. you have to know exact time of year, month and day you saw it happen

Jel - get serious ok -- your living in a dream world prolly a drinker of ink o hall eh? L KO Hall Licker
    ----------------------------------- ASK any ol Bar Stool -------------------> went in for one and ended up with One Too Many ---
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-17-2018 at 11:27 AM. Reason: LEARN TO MAKE A DECISION

At one time I used to like your posts jelvis......now all I read is FN supporting drum beating bullshit and confrontational posts/threats. It's like your trying to stir the pot........

270wsm what are you trying to say on here? Only Pot I wanna stir is the kind you smoke Hahahahahahahahaha

Jello -- You want me to leave now that you know one of my relatives is Injun? That's kinda way out there for you isn't it? You really surprized me with this post.

------------ Maybe your right -- time to have a break - I'm getting verbally wasted Hahahahahahha - C-Yah
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-17-2018 at 12:17 PM. Reason: I thought we loved each other?

Jelvis, I never said anything about you or your family's ethnicity or cultural background.

Anyone know what happened with this? Did these asshats get caught?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelie64 View Post
    Anyone know what happened with this? Did these asshats get caught?
    x2^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The rifle barrel looks cut down on that pic. Looks like a white guy about 40ish, pics are super grainy. Unless there's a plate number hard to prosecute this one.

Pretty hard to believe there's no vehicle description at least.

How did the camera guy not get one?