Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sustenance hunt?????

Re: Sustenance hunt?????

Pretty sure J270 has it right, just got off the phone with COs and their phone lines are lighting up. Hunters in the East Kootenays are not happy
    with this bullshit happening, just remember the guy from Fernie years ago shooting a ram over the bait station on the Salmo Creston pass, he shot it with a
    bow so he could get in the Pope and Young and the Boone and Crockett. He claimed sustenance as well. Back fired on him and the loser got what was coming to him, I hope
    this guy if the rumors are true gets the same if not worse penalty.

It is true.

Ram went 194..
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

When are we going to stop the kind of wildlife abuse!!!! If you want to shoot a Ram, do it as the regulations permit!!!
    How long is this going to go one every year!!! and we are told to just lump it!!!!

Heard someone just shot a "Lamb" (sheep) this past week right in the town of Spences Bridge.
    This may not be an FN, but again, I just cant believe what extent someone will go to and more importantly
    "WHY"???

All I know is, if it was "dealt with severe punishment", it would stop, or atleast be reduced immensely.
    Pathetic if both cases are true.

Bugle Me Inn -- > no lamb it's too small, no ram, it's too big? Sounds like you want it closed down completely? No size for you is proper?
    Jelvis the Pelly Vis --? You have to make up your mind first then tell udders what to do! People need to realize the more you complain about no sheep,
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-15-2018 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Bones n Crewcutz

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Heard someone just shot a "Lamb" (sheep) this past week right in the town of Spences Bridge.
    This may not be an FN, but again, I just cant believe what extent someone will go to and more importantly
    "WHY"???

All I know is, if it was "dealt with severe punishment", it would stop, or atleast be reduced immensely.

Pathetic if both cases are true.
    Yeh it was two white males, just watched a short video clip of the asshats on FB
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Quote Originally Posted by HighCountryBC View Post
    It is true.

Ram went 194..
    You got some pictures

That is why it's good that you can apply to win a sheep raffle with an advertiser on here HBC, it gives you the chance to get out and get a sheep legally and with great success -- Wild Sheep Raffles on here -- sheep society is where you should be putting some money for a lucky chance and support together --
    Jelvis -- try a sheep raffle on here and who knows you could be out there in the rocks looking ----> use this sites people for favor ----> help each other
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-17-2018 at 06:24 PM. Reason: HBC sticks together and helps hunters

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

https://cfjctoday.com/…/raw-video-men-suspected-poaching-wi…

Link to short video of poachers at Spences Bridge
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

My opinion is that shooting a 190" ram off the top of a mountain with no road access isn't a sustenance hunt. It's a trophy hunt!! And that is why I posted it here. Hopefully something comes from all of the complaints.