Re: Sustenance hunt?????

Quote Originally Posted by HighCountryBC View Post
    It is true.

Ram went 194..
    This is for you LBM, who's he?? K

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    This is for you LBM, who's he?? K
    Who is who, the fellow that said its true, dont have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by willyqbc View Post
    quoting the second post on the thread

...bout sums it up!

Chris
    so, if it was originally worded as "congratulations to First Nation Hunter _________on his huge ram " it wouldn't have been an issue?? How many times do people throw around names of poachers like Abe dougan. Those names never seem to be removed.

Again, I never accused him of doing anything illegal so I don't see the reason why his name was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    Awe Phuck it I’m going hunting at Spences Bridge, I seen a cpl dandy Rams last week......
    Yea I made up a " CARD " ! It says KILL a Ram any Time any where i Want too Because its my Entitlement ! RJ

Quote Originally Posted by j270wsm View Post
    so, if it was originally worded as "congratulations to First Nation Hunter _________on his huge ram " it wouldn't have been an issue?? How many times do people throw around names of poachers like Abe dougan. Those names never seem to be removed.

Again, I never accused him of doing anything illegal so I don't see the reason why his name was removed.
    I totally agree with what you're getting at, I can't figure it out either. I googled his name and he's not to secretive on what he's got going on! K

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    Who is who, the fellow that said its true, dont have a clue.
    Yep, yer right, you don't! K

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    So does anybody have a picture of hunter and ram in question?
    Or is this just a steaming pile of bs?
    And yer right too! K

This message is for all sheep hunters or hunters in-general. XXXXXXXXXXXX from Cranbrook has killed a big horn in dry creek after the season claiming indian status. The ram is rumoured over 190. This is trophy hunting not sustenance. Here is a number to call to voice your concerns 250-489-8540 leave a message and mention his name and dry creek. With talking to the game wardens this is one of the best ways to voice your concerns. We have to get together and put a stop to this. THIS IS STRAIGHT OUT POACHING PERIOD. Forward this message to every hunter to take action against these poachers and if you are a wildlife club member voice your concerns to you club president. It takes 1 minute make the call.
    You put up the name of an individual, accused him of being a poacher, and encouraged others to take action against him.....with absolutely nothing to substantiate the accusation. Had there been something in the public domain naming this person, such as a published news article or official charges laid etc, then no problem with naming names.
    I was very close to deleting the thread completely, but felt the "issue" was worthy of discussion so simply removed the name.

How many times do people throw around names of poachers like Abe dougan. Those names never seem to be removed.
    Not familiar with Abe Dougan, however if I saw unsubstantiated accusations against him on here, I would have removed that too.

Take care
    Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    Yep, yer right, you don't! K
    And your point is.

Does a thread about a FN taking a mulie doe get so much attention?

There is no sheep conservation issue here, it was an old ram. Sheep are stupid animals that die if you look at them the wrong way, why get all worked up about an old ram?

FN complaint effort should go to another issue that may have a lot more conservation impact.

Bashing the CO's for not stopping something that legal and cannot do anything about. WTF?