Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Sustenance hunt?????

Re: Sustenance hunt?????

CO's won't do anything, RCMP won't do anything, politicians won't do anything, hunters afraid to do anything . . .
    Resource takes a sh!t-kicking . . .
    No winners anywhere in this debacle.

It's like facing Dwayne Johnson -- The Rock -- it's a massive fight -- for a second - then the Rock tosses us over the ropes onto our heads!
    Jello Marsh Mello Rocka Fellow -- > The Rock says " Know your role --- and shut zee pie hole "
    ---------------------------------------------------Clint Eastwood says, " I'm sorry for everything I did in my life " -------------------------------------------------Clint East Woody

Quote Originally Posted by ACE View Post
    CO's won't do anything, RCMP won't do anything, politicians won't do anything, hunters afraid to do anything . . .
    YUP ! So TRUE ! RJ

-- C.O.s or cops should not be blamed for this, they are not the least bit to blame -- politicians are not to blame - these people know the rules and regs and go as far as they can and know the boundaries to face. They are professionals and have been trained by the best in BC.
    ---- Hunters should not take it upon themselves to get physical or verbally entangled with this explosive subject among some people, even on HBC, has some who like to let emotions over rule and maybe a few ounces of Johnny Walker Hahahahahahahahaha

Jelly Walker -- Tequilla Sunrise -- Bonn Red -- Medium Sah Weeet -----> Went in for one drink and ended up one too many --- ask any ol bar stool --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-18-2018 at 08:18 PM. Reason: DAH BAY SICS of dis LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by ACE View Post

In many maybe even most its not that COs wont do anything its they cant, but some thing was done about the Salmo ram. So here
    is your chance make a few calls if you are concerned.
    yes the biggest looser in all of this is the wildlife.

--> If you have enuff coin, on your own or with others on here who are so concerned and can combine a go fund me type of thing?
    -- Can't do go fund me cuz it's for a lawyer -- Hire a good lawyer who tries to help you connect with the Federal gov't and change this for you!
    --------------> Butt if you really want to challenge this sustenance thing with this Indian hunter in the Koots courts you will need lots of denaro ---
    -- That's thee only way your going to get this off your chests.
    Jelly - Don't fear the reaper -- > Remember a person who represents himself as his own lawyer -- Has a fool for a client -->
    --------------------------------------- Look up Willy Alphonse Jr. he is one of my Heroes in life -- He's a fighter and stood his ground and won! For more than just himself.
    -- Rocky loves Willy and nooo rahhhh noo wai----- gotta go
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-18-2018 at 09:31 PM. Reason: All of us will be happy with oil and gas available

The way the wolves are going won’t be much to worry about for either party soon...
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Maybe tides will give you the money? They are known for such things, lawsuits that is. But would that be conflict of interest seens as they are also know for gifting first nations?. It is a dilemma.
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

Wholly Crap! Did everyone stop fighting with each other? That was awesome to watch the berating of each other. Whats that game where you tell a story and pass it on..by the time it gets to the end it is entirely convoluted?

Another TROLL ! MR 4 Posts ! RJ