Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sustenance hunt?????

Re: Sustenance hunt?????

Not taking sides here but lets bring in some perspective. Every year I see hunters oogle those with Governor Tags. Guys that have so much money they can buy their way into hunting when no one else can. Heck, we praise these guys. Did you know that every year a rich dude can hunt sheep in a Canadian National Park and you guys clap your hands every year when you see the cranker that was shot? Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Not taking sides here but lets bring in some perspective. Every year I see hunters oogle those with Governor Tags. Guys that have so much money they can buy their way into hunting when no one else can. Heck, we praise these guys. Did you know that every year a rich dude can hunt sheep in a Canadian National Park and you guys clap your hands every year when you see the cranker that was shot? Hmmm
    Fair point. All in the name of 'conservation' apparently...
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

Quote Originally Posted by .264winmag View Post
    I remember reading we shipped sheep down south to help their pops out, don't remember reading the opposite.
    Cuz he is wrong
    Cali's made their way to BC eons ago, round the time of the last ice age
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

whats that got to do with a ram that is taken outside the parameters of BC hunting regulations that all BC residents are asked to follow ?
    I know its just mud slinging .... again..... so whats the point ?

Quote Originally Posted by canucks6 View Post
    Hey give the guy some credit. He played by the rules that our government says he has to go by. Congratulations on nice rice ram is what I would teĺl him. Hopefully his next few sustenance and ceremonial animals are all grizzly bears.
    No, actually all BC residents are asked to follow the BC hunting regs. No rule says he has to take any critter

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine85 View Post
    Haha same guy.
    How did you make that connection ? A.D. lives in Kamloops, no?

It's like a street fight in the night, causes lots of fright, butt everyone likes a tussle, and show some solid muscle, we all can't sing like Jack Russell from Great White.
    -- you or I hit the kereoke bar, and sing some tunes and then comes the baboons -- Making loud noises and waving hands around causing a disturbance on purpose
    -- If they were fish they'ed be a porpose -- then the talks move to the street, with some really fast feet. Bingy bangy clip and stun hands and feet with power like a gun BOOM!
    Your gone to Saigon!
    Jelly in Kammy with Rocko dah Jocko the Wanna be socko -- docko -- your going to be in Lah Lah Land with the salmon -- socko salmon - Canned fish --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-17-2018 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Bones n Crewcutz

I don’t think a persons net worth should be put against him, they’ve worked for it and they buy a hunt like you buy a tag?
    In any case this topic has been echoed to death, the natives keep getting more from our government and honestly they can write their own ticket because all they do is whine...
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    I am no expert but I did not think FN have the right to sell game
    traditionally indigens 'traded' meat and fish and other animal products. Now they can trade for cash.
    warped, I know

Indigenos traded Scotch Whiskey for the first time for beaver, as the Scots hit the coast for the most part and now a go-cart!

Jelly thee Dee Looosh inn al Poet -- you know it! -- You can tip - you can tap -- your jaw can flip - and it can flap --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-17-2018 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Hello I'm Johnny Ca$h