Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Sustenance hunt?????

Pemby_mess Guest

Re: Sustenance hunt?????

Quote Originally Posted by birdee View Post
    there is one law its just that the natives have no law.

why do you think there are a disproportionate natives in the jails
    because the are not taught right from wrong.
    i would think that someone who presumably does know right from wrong, would refrain from using race and/or cultural background to describe the character of all whom belong to it? Weird.

The ratio of whites being charged by cops is seven Indians to one white guy -- 5 Asians for one white guy -- It was on Global TV --- yesterday

Jelly Smelly Belly -- who knows why? -- it's been happening for a 100 years -- 1 to 7 and 1 to 5 --> This was on TV and a young white lawyer told the News!
    --------------------------The young white lawyer says, Indians are charged the most compared to any others ---------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-18-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    And your continued bashing of First Nations on this board is factual data??? I hear your last rant was a doesy. Sooo bad a bunch of people have put uou on the ignore list. So I wouldn't expect you to be any differnt on yet another First Nation Hunting thread.
    I call absolute BS there little fella.
    You made up a narrative on this topic and when called on it you spin it into race bashing on my behalf.
    Nonsense.

When you don't like the message you spin things, attack and berate the messenger.
    That has been demonstrated repeatedly

Continue to manipulate peoples words and talk for them.
    You are extremely good at it.

My point was..... you stated money goes directly to FN's on sheep hunts.
    That is not the case.
    This is according to those in wildlife management and gov that I spoke to.
    The only time it does is when FN themselves sell sheep hunts like they do in Kamloops.

Spin that anyway you want Dana.
    Last edited by Ourea; 11-18-2018 at 11:42 AM.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

guest Guest

Dina.....
    You always return to the fed bashing. You always return to the allocation issue. You always speak so highly of your thoughts of game management by the unregulated hunting.
    Ya sure is working well isn't it. Let me ask you this.... Would it be ok for FN to continue to hunt and pound away unregulated on that sheep herd that the OP speaks of? Take out several more for example. Ya that wi work well.
    I guess thats OK for you and your opinion though, id expect no different from some one who has supported the harvesting of Nanny Goats...... Hows that working since that good advice....? Bafoonery!

For the sake of all wildlife. Accountability by all parties should be the order of the day. It has nothing to to with FN bashing, and everything to do with sustainability.
    If yawant them kids of yours or their kids to be able to hunt.....you best get on with REGULATED hunting by all. Which would of coarse include.....no harvest of Nannys with out consequences. IMO

Lil fella and Dina? Not the way to treat a guy who knows a lotta sheet about hunting and forestry in B.C. southern central interior.
    -- My bro Rock seen dana in the nor shore a few times when shopping.
    Jelly S ? ----> anyways let's not antagonize and get dana cut off HBC - too important a contributor to the hunting spirit and ability to use and share the computer --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-18-2018 at 02:11 PM. Reason: HBC sticks together and helps hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    I call absolute BS there little fella.
    You made up a narrative on this topic and when called on it you spin it into race bashing on my behalf.
    Nonsense.

When you don't like the message you spin things, attack and berate the messenger.
    That has been demonstrated repeatedly

Continue to manipulate peoples words and talk for them.
    You are extremely good at it.

My point was..... you stated money goes directly to FN's on sheep hunts.
    That is not the case.
    This is according to those in wildlife management and gov that I spoke to.
    The only time it does is when FN themselves sell sheep hunts like they do in Kamloops.

Spin that anyway you want Dana.
    i specifically used Kamloops as an example. You called me a liar and now you tell me I am correct? WTF!!! The other example was Kluane. Kluane is a good deal for both the sheep and the First Nation. Money to WSF and money to the First Nation for their projects. But you call me a liar because you talked to some people eh? Good for you. I doesn't matter anyways because that is not the point. The point is some white guy shooting a sheep in a National Park and he gets praise meanwhile a local First Nation hunts a Park and they get death threats. Did you know the local First Nation up in Kluane also hunt rams in the Park? Did you know there are tons of Canadian National Parks that allow hunting? Heck, I was just in Gros Morne and they have moose hunts available on draws. This is my point. The rules allow First Nations to hunt. Period. Bashing them for exercising their rights is old and tiresome. Time that some get over it. This is the time when all hunters, regardless of what colour they are, need to come together. But that isn't the narritive you want is it Ourea? You are happy to throw the Red Herrings of Race out there every single chance you can get.

Well all kinds of BS flying around this thread now. Bad blood and propaganda pushed in the past still runs strong I see

Threads like this are examples of why BC hunters have no power or voice. Will still be many years of hunters getting walked on and wildlife going down the crapper in BC unless hunters buck up and wake up in BC

BC a province of great possibilities for hunting, economy, growth, and much more but every aspect of the population is divided So F all gets done or solved because everything is a fight with no results.

Guess it just the nature of those living in BC

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Well all kinds of BS flying around this thread now. Bad blood and propaganda pushed in the past still runs strong I see

Threads like this are examples of why BC hunters have no power or voice. Will still be many years of hunters getting walked on and wildlife going down the crapper in BC unless hunters buck up and wake up in BC

BC a province of great possibilities for hunting, economy, growth, and much more but every aspect of the population is divided So F all gets done or solved because everything is a fight with no results.

Guess it just the nature of those living in BC
    Yep...that kinda sums it up unfortunately....
    A spiritual being trying to have a human experience

--> MY buddy, the Rock told me one day, never give up hunters, Life's a bitch - and life will drive you face down into the ground and keep you there if you let it, it's not how many times you hit the ground, it's how many times you get back up and move forward, that's how winning is done!

Jelly Van Dam -- 4 Rocko the Wanna B Jocko --> Get back up and kick some ass ---> Move forward keep kicking and throwing -- Like the Throwin Sah Moh Inn --
    ----------------------- Do not try to mess with my guy, the rock tho -- in the Nor Shore of Kammy -- in Brock -- he's built, ripped and solid --chicks dig the guy ----------
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-18-2018 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Rocko dah Nor River Wanna B Jocko

Some interesting comments on here. Im on the side that this is not a sustenance but more on the lines of poaching.
    As said before many have no clue on what goes on out there, and this isnt a isolated incident I give kudos to the OP
    for bring this up to thers attention, now people can do what the like and make the call if they disagree with these actions
    but I wouldnt just stop with a call to the COs.