Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Sustenance hunt?????

Re: Sustenance hunt?????

All people with the same rules in BC? -----> I have to wear a safety helmet when I ride a bike or motor cycle butt I know a certain race that don't need too in BC
    -- Ahhh -- same rules for everyone? ______ your full a sheep shit!
    ---I bet nun of you woody face this guy face to face and tell him what your saying here Hahahahaha, 3 hour hike into the area? You need to be in some kinda shape!
    Give this guy a bit of room to wonder, the future we all must ponder, some think of sheep much fonder, he's in form, above the norm, hacked many a storm
    ---When you get all people or nun to have to wear safety helmets in BC --when riding bikes on the roads, then we tackle these big issues --

Jelly Van Stood Dah Baker -- On the road riding a bike and I have to wear a helmet or get a $ 1000,00 fine and ICBC cancels my claim to fame!
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Am I missing something about everyone the same? Hahahahaha
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-16-2018 at 06:32 PM. Reason: JUSTINE CASTROSIS

Hey give the guy some credit. He played by the rules that our government says he has to go by. Congratulations on nice rice ram is what I would teĺl him. Hopefully his next few sustenance and ceremonial animals are all grizzly bears.

Quote Originally Posted by warnniklz View Post
    I'll admit I haven't read everything on this thread or regarding the thread... but it seems like it's going sideways...

but I say we all push to get status cards...
    Yup, like the movie Bullworth.
    Either we have to get "bred in" to Status.
    Or, breed it out!!???
    Then you have everyone under same rules.

Quote Originally Posted by canucks6 View Post
    Hey give the guy some credit. He played by the rules that our government says he has to go by. Congratulations on nice rice ram is what I would teĺl him. Hopefully his next few sustenance and ceremonial animals are all grizzly bears.
    Then why was the salmo/crestom ram taking away

Quote Originally Posted by ACE View Post
    'Sustenance' hunt . . . .
    Sustenance is derived from the words 'to sustain' . . . .
    Did the poacher fingered in this travesty need that ram to be able to sustain himself ?
    He's a bad joke on hunters of any color/stripe . . .
    YUP ! RJ

Quote Originally Posted by canucks6 View Post
    I HOPE a G BEAR eats the BAST*ARD ! That would make my day ! RJ

RJ easy to say on here butt at your age I don't think it woody be a goody idea Hahahahaha

Jel -- ok over the internet butt don't try that with this guy holy face to face? How old are you? Someone said you were in your 70's?

What's the difference between this ram taken or all the elk the colville band comes up in august to the west koots and kills. To me that sheep is a trophy but to my neighbour a calf elk is the best trophy meat there is. U get the point..... The system is flawed. It's only going to get worse so get used to it.

Anyone that hikes 3 hours into the rocky - steep - mountainous terrain and is able to hunt down a ram, and then pack it out for another five hours is a guy I respect, one way or other, this fella ain't going to be bad mouthed by me.

Jelly Thee Pelly Viss -- hold it noo nooo rawwww k nooo dis iz dah rocko and i ain't listenig to ba mouthi my bro in hod it noooo
    Gotta go!

^
    Abe is that you?