Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sustenance hunt?????

Re: Sustenance hunt?????

Quote Originally Posted by canucks6 View Post
    What's the difference between this ram taken or all the elk the colville band comes up in august to the west koots and kills. To me that sheep is a trophy but to my neighbour a calf elk is the best trophy meat there is. U get the point..... The system is flawed. It's only going to get worse so get used to it.
    So what if we didn’t get used to the idea of a certain ethnic group hiding behind an unjust Court ruling.
    Canadians do not have to accept this travesty.
    Oppose, there is nothing good to be gained by bowing to this ridiculous belief system.

So called First Nation people remember we all came from the same place,so get a job and look after your family, take responsibility for your future.
    Blacktailaholic

Don't go glamorizing a cull ... a cull is a cull.

This cull has been an embarrasment to real hunters for quite some time.

He and his like are poachers ... and won't change until they are shamed for what they really are.

Let's not forget hunters that these Cali sheep were brought into BC from California decades ago, just like the pheasant isn't from Canada.

Jel -- let's realize these sheep twist grass with the tung and rip it out, the mule deer nibble. Mule deer are native to BC - Pheasants, and Cali sheep are imported.

Quote Originally Posted by 40incher View Post
    Don't go glamorizing a cull ... a cull is a cull.

This cull has been an embarrasment to real hunters for quite some time.

He and his like are poachers ... and won't change until they are shamed for what they really are.

Jelvis should read THIS . RJ

RJ ?

Jel ---> yah who knows he's gone out right now with one of his girl friends --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-16-2018 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Rocko dah Nor River Wanna B Jocko

Jelvis.... Take your Meds and go to Bed ! RJ
    Last edited by willyqbc; 11-16-2018 at 10:47 PM.

Hey I see where your ah eh no noo rahhhh

-
    hey gotta go
    Jel --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-16-2018 at 09:37 PM. Reason: HE JUST USE YOU THEN SET YOU FREE

Jelvis you continually call the racist card because you need to were a helmit

How do you think everyone else feels when the keepers of the land continue to show complete disrespect for the laws of our country
    the for fathers of these people should be embarrassed it's about time they learn how to hunt instead of taking the easy way out all the time
    we're is the Sense of accomplishment
    shooting at night ,out of season ,parks exc
    i would be embarrassed to shoot an animal that no one else could hunt and hang it on my wall

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    Let's not forget hunters that these Cali sheep were brought into BC from California decades ago, just like the pheasant isn't from Canada.

Jel -- let's realize these sheep twist grass with the tung and rip it out, the mule deer nibble. Mule deer are native to BC - Pheasants, and Cali sheep are imported.
    I remember reading we shipped sheep down south to help their pops out, don't remember reading the opposite.
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

Quote Originally Posted by silvertipp View Post
    Jelvis you continually call the racist card because you need to were a helmit

How do you think everyone else feels when the keepers of the land continue to show complete disrespect for the laws of our country
    the for fathers of these people should be embarrassed it's about time they learn how to hunt instead of taking the easy way out all the time
    we're is the Sense of accomplishment
    shooting at night ,out of season ,parks exc
    i would be embarrassed to shoot an animal that no one else could hunt and hang it on my wall
    Exact reasons why there is some who follow the rules for self pride and dignity conservation..one of my best friends is status from region 8 dudes a machine taught me most of my Bush skills and a very respectful hunter. I know of another guy who has 4 350 plus okanagon bull elk taken in season. one taken with a bow...some are very respectful and good outdoorsman dont paint all with the same brush