I'm not sure if linking the photos is working or not but here goes nothing.

Any thoughts on what this was?

I went out in 3-19 on Saturday evening. I got a bit of a late start and damn road hunters were in my way on the FSR. It's all good but after being stuck behind them for a mile or two - they headed down the track where I was going to sit for sundown! I don't want to bother other folks so I buggered off to someplace I hadn't been before. Problem was I didn't realize they were road hunters or I would have waited until they left and set up. As it was, I saw them go left where I wanted to go - so I kept on straight - went down another road and went for a walk from there. When I decided to bug out because lighting was poor enough I wasn't confident I could ID antler points if I did see anything - same truck was just up the hill from where I had decided to go on walkabout.

All good but I was bummed I hadn't just waited until they came back from where I wanted to go and set up. Before the snow, I saw a lot of sign in that area and wanted to go check it out. I'll give it a go again next week.

At my lonely spot - I only saw one set of moose tracks. But, walking back to the truck, I ran into these. Any ideas?