Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Regulation question

Re: Regulation question

Quote Originally Posted by dbergen69 View Post
    My mistake only 1 mule deer from region 8 period.
    I guess it's not pretty clear to you LOL

whattabout ya shoot muledeer region 3 near border then it runs 2miles before it give up its ghost in diff ..region 8 where ya fill ya tag already?? are ya in big ka-ka or not?

Time to put license plates on the deer now?

Jelly - Finny -- skinny -- Bo Dini

Quote Originally Posted by finngun View Post
    whattabout ya shoot muledeer region 3 near border then it runs 2miles before it give up its ghost in diff ..region 8 where ya fill ya tag already?? are ya in big ka-ka or not?
    First you need to learn how to shoot or pick better shot placement lol

His doe leh is still no good since he took a buck in 8 and he can’t shoot a buck in 3 to start with since its only 1 mule deer buck limit (unless you hunt region 2) so basically he is done hunting MD this year.

So... your sayin... if I shot a region 3 buck in oct during any buck season... that I would still be legal to shoot leh doe draw in region 8? My understanding is that region 3 - 8 is 1 mule deer regardless of gender from anywhere in regions 3-8 would use up your total mule deer for mulies outside region 2. ...... so confusing. Wish they would made it more clear on the leh synopsis... it's almost Latin. Safe than sorry to me is still ... if I shot a buck anywhere regions 3-8 it I would not be allowed to take leh doe. And I would still be allowed a region 1-2 buck.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurusguy View Post
    So... your sayin... if I shot a region 3 buck in oct during any buck season... that I would still be legal to shoot leh doe draw in region 8? My understanding is that region 3 - 8 is 1 mule deer regardless of gender from anywhere in regions 3-8 would use up your total mule deer for miles outside region 2. ...... so confusing. Wish they would made it more clear on the leh synopsis... it's almost Latin. Safe than sorry to me is still ... if I shot a buck anywhere regions 3-8 it I would not be allowed to take leh doe.
    Yes u can read the regs pretty black and white. It says you're only allowed to shoot a mule deer buck in all those regions combined it doesn't say mule deer it says mule deer buck

The way they put out the new regulations it's pretty black and white in the deer bag limits section. You can't go over seasonal bag limits you can't go over Regional bag limits you can't go over provincial bag limits the table is black and white no gray area

Thanks that's what I figured. Been having several conflicting convos with ppl I know that say yes u can still shoot your doe.... but I read it as ... if u shoot ur 1 mule deer in regions 3-8 regardless of gender ... that your done. If u wana get another mule deer has to be region 2 after that.
    You cant go over regional and provincial limits...if you had filled your region 8 doe LEH you could still go shoot one mule deer buck in differnt region (3,4,5,6,7) just not 8...or you could shoot 2 mule deer bucks in regions 1 or 2...key is to not go over regional or provincial limits...hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyIfYouGetOne View Post
    You cant go over regional and provincial limits...if you had filled your region 8 doe LEH you could still go shoot one mule deer buck in differnt region (3,4,5,6,7) just not 8...or you could shoot 2 mule deer bucks in regions 1 or 2...key is to not go over regional or provincial limits...hope this helps
    You forgot sesonal bag limits

So... your sayin... if I shot a region 3 buck in oct during any buck season... that I would still be legal to shoot leh doe draw in region 8? My understanding is that region 3 - 8 is 1 mule deer regardless of gender from anywhere in regions 3-8 would use up your total mule deer for mulies outside region 2. ...... so confusing. Wish they would made it more clear on the leh synopsis... it's almost Latin. Safe than sorry to me is still ... if I shot a buck anywhere regions 3-8 it I would not be allowed to take leh doe. And I would still be allowed a region 1-2 buck.
    1 MD buck only for 3-8.4,3,7,and 8 regional md limit is 1. 5 and 6 have a 2 MD regional limit only one maybe a buck other needs to be a doe(leh). It’s in the regs clear as day to me

Why do 5 and 6 need to be different I don’t know. Really does not make sense in 6 at all with one of if not the lowest MD populations in BC

Welcome to BC where logic is not used lol