Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Regulation question

Re: Regulation question

Looking a bit closer... it's clear. I could shoot a MD buck in region 3 and get a doe in region 8 with leh. But shooting a buck in region 8 eliminates the leh doe region 8. My 2nd buck has to be outside regions 3-8 after that for MD cuz 1 MD buck limit in them all combined. Thanks... My daughter still has a MD buck to get but anybuck is over and that sure lowers odds of meat in the freezer to get her on it. O well.. and I know of no white tails in close run from lower mainland (have 3 of those to fill but doubt it lol)

Thanks for the clarification... makes sence now.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurusguy View Post
    Looking a bit closer... it's clear. I could shoot a MD buck in region 3 and get a doe in region 8 with leh. But shooting a buck in region 8 eliminates the leh doe region 8. My 2nd buck has to be outside regions 3-8 after that for MD cuz 1 MD buck limit in them all combined. Thanks... My daughter still has a MD buck to get but anybuck is over and that sure lowers odds of meat in the freezer to get her on it. O well.. and I know of no white tails in close run from lower mainland (have 3 of those to fill but doubt it lol)

Thanks for the clarification... makes sence now.
    You shot a MD buck in 8 so you cannot shoot a MD buck in 3-8 because it is 1 MD only for all those regions combined

Basically you can only hunt MD in region 2 for the rest of the year. Might as well go hunt WT

Yup.. exactly.... so.. basically I'm done. Wt are not my forte.... since they are so skittish and I havent found a worthy pocket to target them outside of random run ins while looking for MD. ... however I do wana shoot a bear

Yup.. exactly.... so.. basically I'm done. Wt are not my forte.... since they are so skittish and I havent found a worthy pocket to target them outside of random run ins while looking for MD. ... however I do wana shoot a bear
    Whitetail taste better

Your in Coquitlam go hunt BT even

Truth is you will never figure out WT if you don’t put in the effort to target them. They are not harder to hunt the MD just different

Bear is a great idea, stock up the pepperoni supply !!! stop trying to talk him out of it guys, we could use a few less bears, geez...lol !

Last edited by Islander30; 11-12-2018 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Islander30 View Post
    Bear is a great idea, stock up the pepperoni supply !!! stop trying to talk him out of it guys, we could use a few less bears, geez...lol !

I love bear hunting But reality is that it’s prime time for deer and poor time of year for bear hunting

Hunt smarter not harder lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    I love bear hunting But reality is that it’s prime time for deer and poor time of year for bear hunting

Hunt smarter not harder lol
    True enough !

The most bear sign I have seen was 9 bears in prince George...including cubs.... each bear had cubs that I encountered. So they were all no go. My season is likely over. Bit of meat... I'm happy.. had lots of fun. Not always about killing... 14yo son shot his first deer this season so... I'm proud. More opportunities next season. Gas is bloody expensive.. lol back to work now.
    Last edited by Taurusguy; 11-12-2018 at 03:41 PM.

I love this thread, good info
    Last edited by barongan; 11-14-2018 at 11:25 AM.