Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chilliwack Lake Road mules?

Re: Chilliwack Lake Road mules?

shot my first blacktail at the end of the lake in some grassy timber buy a creek...

can not help much now as that was 23 seasons ago lol...and i was 10 and shook for 2 days...lol

Chilliwack River Valley has lots of beauty blacktailed deer -- just got to do some home work and some leg work.

Jelly Chilly in the Wack Attack for a black tail deer --- > lots to go find, do your thing enjoy the outdoors in B.C. many woody be on their knees to hunt B.C. ---
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-13-2018 at 01:04 PM. Reason: BC has some tuff dudes

jelly have you ever hunted the wet busy coast?
    its not about anything but pockets thst are overlooked...oh ya luck helps...as you tread through the garbage into the trees in sideways rain...lol

and can here gunfire up and down the valley.

when i say garbage i dont mean the thick undergrowth thats after i mean garbage.

What about the 2” layer of shotgun shells and sks ammo?

If you have good hip joints, and knee joints and have good ankles and feet and toes, then you hike while hunting -- slowly along in spots where you have some visibility to see a deer feeding or up and about.
    ---> If you have sore and hurting joints you road hunt where road hunters go in the area, check for back roads on the maps and then drive up Chilly wack lake road and find the road and go --
    Jelvis the Pelvis -- if you are in fair to good shape physically you can hunt this area til your ass falls off -- and see deer and bear and grouse.

Typically if you put in 5-7 good mornings hunting in the chilliwack valley you'll get to see a buck.

I have been hunting the valley for 20 years, in that time I have only shot one deer from a logging road.

You defintely have to find a pocket when you do it will produce deer year, after year.