Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Ownership for Riverjet Adventures.

Re: New Ownership for Riverjet Adventures.

Kevin,
    It has been an honour and pleasure to use your services several times. Myself, my father, and our old friend Harald thoroughly enjoyed each and every trip on the river with you. I had both my first sheep and first elk success while hunting from Tuchodi River after having you drop off my Dad and I. The passion and professionalism you show to both the hunters, and the animals we chase, is unparalleled. Thank you for helping to give me life long memories of northern hunts.

Cheers to you and your family, and good luck with your future endeavours. Maybe we will meet again someday, until then, happy hunting.

Kevin;

Thanks for all of the great adventures we had thanks to your skills, knowledge and dedication to our sport. I will have great memories to recount thanks to you.

Good luck in your future endeavors. I know you will do well with anything you choose to do.

Garth, Hank and Peter.

Hello all,

Any reports on the new operation?
    Blacktailaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Islandeer View Post
    Hello all,

I hunted with Kevin in 2015 and in 2018, Kevin’s (helper) Jason was our boat captain for the trip in, he was excellent and riverjet is in good hands with Jason at the helm. I’m booked again for sept and looking forward to it!!
    Beer so much more than a breakfast drink.

Knew you sold the ship Kevin, just didn't see this thread until now.

Anywho, thanks for all the knowledge, memories and help over the years. As has been stated already, customer service was always second to none and your character was superb. Always went the extra mile and often beyond, especially when the kids tagged along.

I wish you all the best in your future adventures and endeavours.

Clint.

We are booked with Jason in mid September, for elk.
    cant come soon enough!!!
    Blacktailaholic

Start of September for us, bags are packed and ready to go!

Both Guy Scott and Kevin were excellent operators and people .I am sure Jason is as well .Hopefully elk numbers are coming back and wolfs starving out .Elk sure had taken a beating from them a few years back .

I've been told a concentrated effort by local trappers and outfitters were very successful at reducing the wolf population on the Tuchodi/Mukswa last winter. Maybe a couple years of similar action will make a difference to the elk population!

Quote Originally Posted by Islandeer View Post
    Hello all,

We just got back after spending two weeks up the Tuchodi going in/out with Jason. Jason's boat operating skills seemed just as good as Kevin's and he navigated the river well. He accommodated us with a mid-hunt change of schedule as best as he could which was appreciated. I think the biggest change will be losing Kevin's expert knowledge of hunting in the area gained over the decade plus that he ran the business. We had our camp location and hunt plan pre-determined based on previous hunts there so didn't rely on Jason to assist in that regard but he definitely has some big shoes to fill, and only time will tell how that goes.