Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Ownership for Riverjet Adventures.

New Ownership for Riverjet Adventures.

Hi HBC Community,

I thought I should post something here as I have had the pleasure of meeting many of you over the years. For those that do not know me, I own and operate Riverjet Adventures based out of Fort Nelson. I offer riverboat transport up the Muskwa and Tuchodi Rivers. Providing BC Resident hunters access to the back country is something I feel strongly about. I am pleased to say there will be a new face behind Riverjet for the upcoming season and beyond. Jason and Frances Palfy will be taking over the operation. Jason is also a strong believer in BC Resident hunting and access, as well as one hell of a boat operator. Everything will remain the same except that Jason will be rolling the rocks in the river instead of myself. This was a huge decision for our Family and I am excited for what the future brings...

HBC members have been supporting Riverjet from day 1 and I want to say THANK YOU so much for supporting me.

All the Best,
    Kevin

New contact for trip info and bookings...

Jason and Frances Palfy
    Email:
    riverjetadventures@gmail.com

J- 250-262-1290
    F- 250-261-0238

2. Site Sponsor

Re: New Ownership for Riverjet Adventures.

Thank you Kevin. .while you operated Riverjet Adventures I heard nothing but positive reports.when I travelled with you..your obvious skill of your craft..and safety being paramount to anything else.friendly and knowledgeable. .it was a pleasure to use your services.
    I hope the future holds health and happiness. .and pleasant positive changes..
    Cheers
    Steven Rupp
    Williams Lake

Kevin, your knowledge about the river and the wildlife in the area will surely be hard to replicate! Thank you for helping us with our trip a few years back and we look forward to going with Jason next year!
    -J

Congrats Kevin and good luck in whatever the future brings you and your family!

Good luck to Jason and Frances, and look forward to dealing with them sometime in the future.

Kevin, it was a pleasure dealing with you from a professional standpoint and really appreciate that trip over many others. I look forward to catching up over a drink sometime and telling some stories.

You were a great owner especially comparred to the guy you bought the business from.
    Hunting the promised land

Good LUCK in any New Venture you do - All the BEST to you and your Family ! Cheers RJ

Started with kevin from his first year out. After 16 different trips with him I can honestly say I have never seen a more dedicated , service oriented business owner. From jet boating up tons of guys and gear , to dropping by camp with fresh bakery goods and a refill on refreshments, he always had our best interests in mind. We have taken a number of sheep , elk and moose with kevin and were never as a camp skunked on a trip Kevin took us on. The river will miss you Kev. The number of people you helped out when boats crashed, broke down or needed parts is un countable. You efforts in conservation and the amount you have given back is something to be admired. Kev, you will be missed , thanks for your time on the river. Best of luck to the new owners , looking forward to the next trip up there!

End of an Era. Hats off to you sir, thank you for 3 incredible trips. Now you better visit more often
    Make Your Own Luck

All the best to you and your family in your new adventure and all the best to the new face of Riverjet

I was hoping to get a ride from Kevin in 2020. Damn, his knowledge and reputation was what we were banking on.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education