Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gillis/Murray lake

Re: Gillis/Murray lake

Must be a real good hunting spot to get that hard over? Anyone that is that much of an owner of thee spot, must have seen a monster buck in there.

Jel -- Good hunting spots get popular after a while -- some hunters go nuts over certain spots on their gps ---

Nope. We went up a trail for about 1 km. Came up to thier quads. I turned around and so did one quad. 2 guys that were in my rzr said they are going left and that the quad guys went right. Fine i left and said i will be back in three hours to pick up. I drove up to where the squads were and no sign of anyone so again i left. Came back in an hour and quad guys where loading up at the trail head. The 2 from my camp were walking down the trail and said they had crossed paths with them. Should the 2 from my camp turnd and left , probably. Do you fall a tree across the rd. Not in my books. What if the old guy was injured and had to get out. Ive never seen as many people in that erea as there was this weekend.

I sat im many different cuts and left my truck close to the entrance. Almost every time someone still drove into the cuts. What are you gonna do. You cant throw a temper tantrum every time some one doesnt have the same etiquette as you.

Yup disrespect was met with disrespect and an old man was a victim caught amongst it

That is the basics of the story

This is the problem these days no respect and entitlement

Darris I hear yah, don't get negative on yourself, you had good intentions and helped an old guy out, I'd say pretty polite.
    -- Like your saying, no matter how much you try to do things correctly, always some one doing the opposite.
    Jelly Berry - Darris - you don't have to fight anyone over this, your point is well made already by your thread you have some mild concern for an area and other hunters

The tree didnt effect me either. I just drove around it. If it didnt trap the old guy i would have left it. I still left the part blocking the trail. As it is a awesome area.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Darris doois View Post
    I was driving the rzr. I turned around and went else where when i cam apon thier quads half way up the trail . They went right. And two guys from my camp went left. Should they have gone else where, probably. Does that justify what the did.. no.
    Ahhhh another side to the story laurie

we're not going to get into names I'm hoping, it's a story about a hot spot that people want to hunt. It get's crowded on the roads when hunters here about the muleys and whites and the shape their in.

Jelly Canary -- > Like a huge sale on at Wal-Mart -- everyone goes --

Quote Originally Posted by Darris doois View Post
    I was driving the rzr. I turned around and went else where when i cam apon thier quads half way up the trail . They went right. And two guys from my camp went left. Should they have gone else where, probably. Does that justify what the did.. no.
    So you have some etiquette but by the sounds of it your buddies don't. Do they always try and hunt in the same spot as other's. Most people I know when they see a truck or quad or whatever will turn around and go other places . The area you are talking about is a big area. Get over it and move on.

No situation on earth constitutes falling a tree across a FSR, anybody that thinks otherwise and tries to defend such actions regardless of the situation needs their phuking head examined!!! K