Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gillis/Murray lake

Re: Gillis/Murray lake

You live in Kammy Double Wammy or down in Abby the dabby? Or Alexis Crick cuz you sound like a guy named Dick I knew in Willy's Pond and beyond -- Hahahah

Jelly the Retired and elderly not the young and wealthy --Hahahahaha rock rahhh no hooooo, like isaid
    --Alexis Creek or Willy's Pond and beee yond?
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-11-2018 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Hello I'm Johnny Ca$h

Jelvis,
    I mean no disrespect but are you a cannabis user - haha? I was just wondering because for some of your colourful posts I need to find translation dictionary or Thesaurus and just need to know where to find one.

I know you have good information to exchange but some days I can't figure out what you're saying.

Jel keeps us scratching.

I still think you're alright.

Rieber your from Abby so your alright, anyone who lives in Abbotsford is better than alright.

Jelabis -- Rieber - Fraser Valley home -- nah hice place for sure -- Your original and come from Abby -- Abbyrigional -- Whoa - kammy land in the sand

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    You live in Kammy Double Wammy or down in Abby the dabby? Or Alexis Crick cuz you sound like a guy named Dick I knew in Willy's Pond and beyond -- Hahahah

Jelly the Retired and elderly not the young and wealthy --Hahahahaha rock rahhh no hooooo, like isaid
    --Alexis Creek or Willy's Pond and beee yond?
    I have lived in lots of place but out of your list only Abby and don’t miss it

Nope not the guy you’re thinking but I can admit I have been called Dick a time or two lol

I never blocked a road or wide trail, I've seen one that a guy blocked in MU 3-28 and had a real good trail blocked off that was good for mules.

Dint even talk to the guy, couldn't be bothered, ain't worth it, getting in trouble over some persons pride and being stubborn and adversarial --

Jelly Van Damme -- > sometimes a person needs to avoid contact with others -- it takes two to Tango -- otherwise no Bango! - Roses are Red - Violets are Blue! -
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-11-2018 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Jello Marsh Mello

Ya i talked to the dipshits dad. I see where he gets his arrogance from. He was so pissed a few guys from our camp where in the same area that they waited for us to go up, then fell the tree.. id be alittle pissed to but i wouldnt block a main rd or trail. Not so smart to do when you have your business name on your truck... RICHCO EXCAVATION...

I had happen to talk to the so called hunters you speak of, and supposebly they were hunting a dead end road and a Razr had come up behind them, walk around the quads and continue to hunt the same area. By no means do I believe they were trying to trap elderly ppl in the bush. But the forest is large enough where people's hunts don't need to be ruined. Hunting etiquette is key.

I was driving the rzr. I turned around and went else where when i cam apon thier quads half way up the trail . They went right. And two guys from my camp went left. Should they have gone else where, probably. Does that justify what the did.. no.

Starting to sound like there is more to this story

more I think about it the more it seems like a these 2 groups deserve to meet lol
    Last edited by Wild one; 11-12-2018 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Starting to sound like there is more to this story
    That's what I was thinking.