Thread: Initiation Hunting Licence and Supervisor Form

Initiation Hunting Licence and Supervisor Form

I am looking at the Supervising Hunter form and aside from where it says “signature of supervising hunter,” it seems unclear:
    a) who completes the other fields, and
    b) who carries the form.

Any help is appreciated. Hi

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Initiation Hunting Licence and Supervisor Form

The Supervisor fills out and signs the form because the Initiation hunter could have a different qualified supervisor for every hunt. The supervisor must stay within eyesight and within voice contact with the initiation hunter.

The initiation hunter carries the form - that qualifies his license for that hunt, with that supervisor on that day. For every hunt, the supervisor signs before the leave for the hunt or just before they actually hunt.

This year my kid is an Initiation hunter and I am the Supervisor. We're on the second form now. This is a really good step in the hunters qualification process.

Thank you for clarification.

Another question, whose FWID goes on the form: Initiant or Supervisor? I’m assuming from your response that, since the Initiant carries it as part of his license, then the supervising hunter’s information and FWID goes in the blank spots.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by BowRunner View Post
    Thank you for clarification.

Another question, whose FWID goes on the form: Initiant or Supervisor? I’m assuming from your response that, since the Initiant carries it as part of his license, then the supervising hunter’s information and FWID goes in the blank spots.

Cheers.
    Yes, it's the Supervisor's details that get filled in on the form. The Initiation hunter must have his BCID number and personal identification as well as this form on him/her when hunting.