Thread: LEH paper copy authorization needed for doe?

LEH paper copy authorization needed for doe?

Asking this question for a friend as I have not been successful on doe LEH since things went electronic.
    If my buddy has a doe LEH does he need a paper copy of the authorization or can he harvest the doe without a paper copy?
    He did not receive any paperwork in the mail but the BCWID showed him successful in LEH.
    Thanks ahead of time for all intelligent responses.
    "How, given the canine teeth and close-set eyes that declare the human animal to be a predator, had we come up with the notion that oat bran is more natural to eat than chicken?" Valerie Martin, The Great Divorce

2. Site Sponsor

Re: LEH paper copy authorization needed for doe?

Neeeeever mind. I just found the answer. NO. Only for shared moose.
    Thanks, me.
    "How, given the canine teeth and close-set eyes that declare the human animal to be a predator, had we come up with the notion that oat bran is more natural to eat than chicken?" Valerie Martin, The Great Divorce

I’d imagine a picture of it on phone would work... they can look it up
    "Golf, what a waste of a perfectly good rifle range"

I'm the one sitting in the cut block glassing all the animals you spooked and didnt see because you dont get out of your truck

13yrs and counting in Canadian Oil & Gas...

I didn't want any hassles or open up more questions so I just printed a copy of my LEH notification and kept it in a zip-lock bag with my tags.

The CO would be able to see it on their handheld device ... I printed mine off and carried it because I felt like it, but all you need is a tag with your hunter number, and your Firearms License (or drivers license/passport/BCID if you don't have a PAL and are being accompanied.)