Well were back from the Williams Lake indoor. It was both a good and bad day all around. The arena it was held in was very, very cold, but the lighting was an improvement from last year.I believe that if it is this cold next year (-13) we will be giving this shoot a pass as the building does not have adequate heating.
Swamper did quite well for himself posting a high round of 107/150 in his first shoot with a recurve, narrowly missing the shoot-off. Sammy99 had a rough day as her release went missing after the first round, we suspect someone took it but cannot be positive....unfortunate either way. Still, her first round was good enough for 3rd in her category. I had a good day at the line ending up tied for 1st with a high round of 150/160....unfortunately a brain dead yardage judgement dropped me to third in the shoot-off. My little guy showed us all up today however. There were no kids there in the under 7 category for him to shoot against so we moved Michael up to the 7-13 year old category. Shooting against kids twice his age (he turns 5 in a week) he posted the second highest round of the day with a 112/150, then outshot 3 boys between 8-10 years old in the shoot-off to take first place!! We were pretty proud of him.
Now you good folks are gonna have to forgive me and get used to me braggin on that kid all the time cause I think it could happen a fair bit this year!! ......I can't help it.... I'm the DAD!!

Chris