Thread: Hunter Training Course in Surrey July 23 and 24

Smile Hunter Training Course in Surrey July 23 and 24

Hello everyone! Fall hunting season is right around the corner and I will be hosting two hunter training courses titled "Boom... Now What?" in Surrey on July 23 and 24. If you are planning on filling your freezer and are in the lower mainland, come on out as we cover topics such as knife sharpening, meat science (why do we hang and more), butchering and skinning techniques as well as having any questions you may have regarding harvesting your animals answered. Tickets are $60 and the course runs from 11 to 4.

I have previously hosted this courses in Nanaimo, Victoria and Williams Lake and do have others planned as well. For more information on the course and booking a seat check out www.dinomeats.com.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Hunter Training Course in Surrey July 23 and 24

Very cool. My son and I would like to attend one of your Victoria courses. We'll unfortunately be away hunting in early September, but will keep an eye out for future Victoria dates.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

I am just waiting to hear back on confirmation for the location for the Victoria course but planning September 3rd if you are around.

Unfortunately we'll be headed out on Aug 31st, but will keep an eye out for the next one.

John
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Keep us informed about the Victoria course, I have a son-in-law and grandson that would like to attend.
    MM