Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Alberta bound

Re: Alberta bound

6:00am this morning heading out south of Fort Mac.

software screenshot

But it’s not quite froze up yet. This pic was taken at about 7:00am. The old Power Wagon on 35’s was sunk to the frame. I’d never have a truck without a winch again. The first two trees yanked right out of the ground but the third held and out she came.

Wow....COLD..great job on the self recovery with winch..do you have a loggers permit for harvesting those first 2 trees ?
    Good luck on your hunt.
    Steven

Ha ha ha ha Almao..Susan was shown these photos..she asked if she could change her mind on coming huntihg.lol..
    Steven

Good luck srupp! I’m heading to southern Alberta on the 20th. Got drawn for a mule deer and picked up a WT tag too. Getting excited.

Thumbs up Re: Alberta bound

Good to chat today Buddy.
    Safe Travels back and forth!
    The rut has indeed commenced where you will be landing.
    Be damn FUSSY!
    I meant what I said about any 120 inch bucks!!

Shoot Straight as I know you will!

Looking forward to the pix & the tale!

Cheers,
    Matt
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Should be a great hunt Steven and I second Nog’s thoughts on holding out for a good one. I can’t wait to get back down south on another Muley hunt. With all the talk around out of province hunters and limited entry draws the last year I’d treat it as though it may be your last opportunity at an Alberta monster because you never know, it may be. With Springer on your side you’ll be in the right area and you have a great chance at a once in a lifetime buck. Again, good luck!

I did manage to find this ugly little guy the other morning. I bet he didn’t wake up thinking he’d be going for a ride in a Power Wagon that day. He’s not much to look at but he should be good eating.

Conditions up in Muskeg country are pretty bad right now. Plus 2 today and nothing is froze up yet. Even the quads are having a tough time and forget about getting around in a truck.

Good on ya For closing your Moose tag Fuzzy b..My son has a tag and his work is keeping him out of the field..Maybe this Sunday Steve will arrive in time to help pull the hide off a Swamp Donkey at our house. The weather has been super mild for sure , Maybe some snow come Friday. Im taking Sunday off of work to help pursue this Bull and maybe an " Antlered Mule Deer" tag around home. Im being to damn fussy and haven't folded mine yet.

Hmmm abdolutely Phil..brought the knifes sharp enough to guarantee another trip to hospital. .lol
    Good luck Phil..
    Edmonton Steven

Had a fun trip in AB...hope you do good out there Srupp! Wife managed to shoot a nice buck and we had some good experiences. Weather got a bit cold the couple days but sure got bucks moving on Saturday!

Question Re: Alberta bound

What's The Word from out East Gentz??

Did SRUPP hammer the Big 122 incher...

Or...

Wondering...
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me