Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hunting Day/Overnight Pack that break neither Bank now Back

Re: Hunting Day/Overnight Pack that break neither Bank now Back

If you are not wanting to break the bank I'd suggest walking into a outdoor store like Atmosphere and just look at packs. Plenty of cheaper packs on the market that can easily be used as overnight day packs and still put a quarter of meat into. It doesn't have to be from a hunting company. I ran a Gregory pack for years. Hauled a ton of critters out in it. Got it used for $150 IIRC.

2x on the cabellas pack frame... and a roll top dry bag from MEC i run a 30L raptor bag...

i have an eberlestock j34 dragonfly with all the goodies... its been replaced by the $140 frame and roll top

ill let the decked out dragonfly go for $500 with everything... no damage or stains
    "Golf, what a waste of a perfectly good rifle range"

I'm the one sitting in the cut block glassing all the animals you spooked and didnt see because you dont get out of your truck

13yrs and counting in Canadian Oil & Gas...

I'm sure the wolves are not in the area to howl Kumbaya at the moon and eat granola. "Ourea"

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...0&share_type=t

I am big fan of this full curl pack. Only used as a day pack for elk hunting but I'd have the ability to load it up for overnighters.

Mystery Ranch Crew Cab or Metcalf. Can't go wrong either. I own both of these bags and love them both. My biggest problem is I can't decide which one I want to use.
    "A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children." John James Audubon