Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Rut Is On!

Re: The Rut Is On!

Do you live on a game farm? I don’t think there’s that many critters in the whole world!

Beauty pics as always Dana....the 8-11 herd was a rutting yesterday as well..

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Nice pics ..... question for the sheep guys .... why do rams have such disproportionately large nut sacks compared to other game of similar size... like mule deer.
    Generally speaking in all mammals, the more direct competition there is between males for mates and the larger chances females will be bread by other males the larger the males of the species testes will be. Often times these females will get bread multiple times. There's a number of reasons and other adaptations but basically they have such big nuts to produce more sperm to compete against the other guys'. The more they're getting in there the higher the chances the offspring will be theirs. Natural selection.

Similarly, gorillas have a strong hierarchy with very little direct male competition for mates (although the betas will try and get some when the big man isn't watching) so they have tiny little nuts proportionate to body size - especially compared to the Rams.
    Last edited by Golddust; 11-04-2018 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golddust View Post
    Generally speaking in all mammals, the more direct competition there is between males for mates and the larger chances females will be bread by other males the larger the males of the species testes will be. There's a number of reasons and other adaptations but basically they have such big nuts to produce more sperm. The more they're getting in there the higher the chances the offspring will be theirs. Natural selection.

Similarly, gorillas have a strong hierarchy with very little direct male competition for mates (although the betas will try and get some when the big man isn't watching) so they have tiny little nuts proportionate to body size - especially compared to the Rams.
    So this explains why my nuts are the size of grapefruits...
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    So this explains why my nuts are the size of grapefruits...
    Because there are multiple other dudes getting it on with your harem??!!

Love seeing your photos! Gets me amped!

I noticed the rams have bigger testes butt in the photo's the rams have miniscule penis?
    Jelvis dah Pelvis -- > Rams maybe got a weird situation there? <----------------------------mental thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    I noticed the rams have bigger testes butt in the photo's the rams have miniscule penis?
    Jelvis dah Pelvis -- > Rams maybe got a weird situation there? <----------------------------mental thing?
    Sooooo, what are you trying to say?????
    They don't try to "reach the bottom" of the barrel, but instead.
    Try to "blast the bottom" of the barrel

More like a squirt gun? Bugle you sound experienced? Hahahahah
    Jelly Who r U ooh ooh -- who r u? Hahahahaha The Who ----------------------> I really wanna know --I sat back and I hic upped --

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    More like a squirt gun? Bugle you sound experienced? Hahahahah
    Jelly Who r U ooh ooh -- who r u? Hahahahaha The Who ----------------------> I really wanna know --I sat back and I hic upped --
    It's all in he "tongue" my friend.
    I meant, all to be taken tongue and cheek