Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: More Internal Troubles...

Re: More Internal Troubles...

Bearvalley has consistently tried to use HBC as a platform to further his anti BCWF agenda, phrasing his comments in such a way they appear to be factual information instead of his opinions and attacks on people he dislikes.

If you want to discuss the topic of this thread (a resignation and Federal gun laws) please do so. BV didn't even touch on the actual topic of the thread, it was just another opportunity for him to make insinuations and attacks.

BV want's to revisit the allocation dispute, those great days when HBC was getting threatening lawyer letters. He wants to make allegations and insinuations of wrongdoing of people he disagrees with and attempt to create a storyline to match his agenda .

BV is free to do so on his own website, the BCWF Facebook page or any other forum other than HBC. None of the mods on HBC are interested in continuing to play referee in these BCWF threads....We will just delete/lock/ban as required.

The first post has what appears to be a legitimate, substantiated email and a legitimate substantiated resignation within the BCWF. Feel free to discuss this topic for now.
    Last edited by Gateholio; 11-03-2018 at 08:22 PM.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    Bearvalley has consistently tried to use HBC as a platform to further his anti BCWF agenda, phrasing his comments in such a way they appear to be factual information instead of his opinions and attacks on people he dislikes.

If you want to discuss the topic of this thread (a resignation and Federal gun laws) please do so. BV didn't even touch on the actual topic of the thread, it was just another opportunity for him to make insinuations and attacks.

BV want's to revisit the allocation dispute, those great days when HBC was getting threatening lawyer letters. He wants to make allegations and insinuations of wrongdoing of people he disagrees with and attempt to create a storyline to match his agenda .

BV is free to do so on his own website, the BCWF Facebook page or any other forum other than HBC. None of the mods on HBC are interested in continuing to play referee in these BCWF threads....We will just delete/lock/ban as required.

The first post has what appears to be a legitimate, substantiated email and a legitimate substantiated resignation within the BCWF. Feel free to discuss this topic for now.
    Nothing JUST pops up out of nowhere, there is always a back story that MUST be considered. No matter how flat you make a pancake there are always 2 sides. Just an observation.
    Last edited by Gateholio; 11-03-2018 at 08:22 PM.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    Nothing JUST pops up out of nowhere, there is always a back story that MUST be considered. No matter how flat you make a pancake there are always 2 sides. Just an observation.
    Sure. So go do a full inquiry and post it somewhere else other than HBC please.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Just FYI, I have been there from the beginning, on both sides of the fence,no full enquiry needed. not taking sides just pointing out.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Just FYI, I have been there from the beginning, on both sides of the fence,no full enquiry needed. not taking sides just pointing out.
    Great. Go post it on your own website.

It's already there pop over and check it out sometime it may surprise you.
    "BORN TO HUNT"

Great, glad to keep the drama off of HBC.

No drama what so ever just healthy debate, you're welcome any time
    "BORN TO HUNT"

Quote Originally Posted by Downwindtracker2 View Post
    Assault rifles were developed on the eastern front . In house to house, or more to the point inside the house fighting the Germans wanted something handier than Mauser'98 . The Soviets on the receiving end saw the benefit , thus SKS. This led to the AK-47. In the jungles of Vietnam ,the Americans on the receiving end also saw the benefit of in close weapon, thus the M-16. In both Pittsburgh and Sandy Hook the rifle worked just as designed. I know this is all leakage across the border, but I would suggest supporting assault rifles in Canada, means you likely wouldn't do too well in a public relations career.
    The M16 was not used in either of those places. Get your facts straight! Its this kind of BS and lies that leed the public into believing in gun bans.
    Hunting the promised land

Conservation Organization or not the BCWF was founded by hunters and hunters are the #1 conservationists in the game. When you ignore your roots they die and the whole "tree" will topple. It's not to late but it is fast becoming so
    ignoring bod sentiments ? ignoring mandates or mission statements ? There are certainly more than one root to hold the tree up, if they all are on the same path, we are phu..ed

A simple resignation doesn't bode well for things to come if the issue isn't worth fighting for from within.
    Last edited by boxhitch; 11-04-2018 at 07:51 AM.
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole