Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Blocking road with camp

Re: Blocking road with camp

Quote Originally Posted by Steve W View Post
    The last one I was involved in was one guy slowly driving down a road at daybreak and wouldn't let another guy pass. Couldn't prove the first guy knew the second guy was actively hunting. Splitting hairs, but that's how these things can go.
    That situation is way more common then camps blocking roads every logger I know hates hunting season for this issue

I have not met a hunter who has made a report of someone interfering with their hunt but most have experienced it in some form. I assume it’s not a common charge

Re: Blocking road with camp

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one ! Was heading into one of my favorite spots in 3-13 last weekend, turn a bend on the main FSR that leads into the valleys I hike to and there are two trucks reversed tightly beside each other blocking the entire road, with no way past otherwise... They are lucky that I didn't have my winch or they may have found their trucks at the bottom of a hill... I did take pictures and forward them to the COs... Didn't take me long to figure out who owned the trucks... I'm pretty sure one is a member on this site... So if you read this... Count your blessings it was me who found your truck and not someone less civil
    See anything in 3-13? I was on Spius FSR for 3 days and didn't see much of anything except for packs of muleys in the fields as I hit the #8 to Merritt! Go figure.