Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blocking road with camp

Blocking road with camp

We have a moose camp set up in 8-11....while driving to another area we frequently hunt, we came across 3 older gentlemen who had plunked their camp right in the middle of the road, blocking access to miles and miles of good hunting ground. we asked them to move their camp and that we were going to come back in a few hours to go thru. we called the co's and went back to our camp for lunch. upon returning to go by their camp they had not moved an inch. the guy in the picture, was extremely ignorant, and made all sorts of whiney excuses about why they put their camp there. he literally had the balls to say "there is no where else to camp" and that its too windy in that more open spot 100 yards from their camp. his two buddies were much less vocal and we could tell that they knew they were wrong, but this one asshole here in the picture did not want to move his camp. we finally decided that we were going to move it for him and started taking down his tarp. for those of you who are going to say we shouldnt have touched their shit, I say too friggen bad...they are blocking a road, and we were going thru. The ol guy finally decided he better just help us and so we all slid his little trailer over about 4 feet so we could get thru. once we went by them to go hunt in the area they had blocked off, they did move over another couple feet, but still camped on the road, making it extremely uncomfortable for anyone else to go by.

I have decided to share these pics in the hopes that if anyone knows these guys, that you have a talk with them and maybe let them know that they were wrong. also for those people who think the young generation are the asshole hunters, I think this proves that assholes come in all ages.

also we did notify co's before we came back to go thru

https://imgur.com/a/Y3YP6HM
    the younger guy in the pic with the beard was with me
    Last edited by monasheemountainman; 11-02-2018 at 10:44 AM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Blocking road with camp

Also we were non violent and non threatening, however we were extremely pissed and were not overly friendly.

Are you serious?
    Bahahaha
    what a bunch of idiots

Who would even WANT to camp there. It looks like a horrible spot

Quote Originally Posted by RackStar View Post
    Who would even WANT to camp there. It looks like a horrible spot
    Yeah but it got them some nice hunting grounds all to themselves

That's actually ******ed. Glad you did something about these idiots in a legal fashion

Glad I'm not the only one ! Was heading into one of my favorite spots in 3-13 last weekend, turn a bend on the main FSR that leads into the valleys I hike to and there are two trucks reversed tightly beside each other blocking the entire road, with no way past otherwise... They are lucky that I didn't have my winch or they may have found their trucks at the bottom of a hill... I did take pictures and forward them to the COs... Didn't take me long to figure out who owned the trucks... I'm pretty sure one is a member on this site... So if you read this... Count your blessings it was me who found your truck and not someone less civil

friggen brutal, who do these assholes think they are...

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one ! Was heading into one of my favorite spots in 3-13 last weekend, turn a bend on the main FSR that leads into the valleys I hike to and there are two trucks reversed tightly beside each other blocking the entire road, with no way past otherwise... They are lucky that I didn't have my winch or they may have found their trucks at the bottom of a hill... I did take pictures and forward them to the COs... Didn't take me long to figure out who owned the trucks... I'm pretty sure one is a member on this site... So if you read this... Count your blessings it was me who found your truck and not someone less civil
    Exactly why I carry a nice length of chain.

I don’t get it. Are people actually missing animals because there are other hunters in the general area and so they feel the need to block roads?