Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Blocking road with camp

Re: Blocking road with camp

Luckily when you visit the profile page of a person who regularly “beaks off”, there is an “ignore user” button. If you click on it, you don’t have to read anymore stupid comments from that person. I just used that feature. I wonder if anyone can guess who’s page I visited?

Quote Originally Posted by steel_ram View Post
    Screwing with someone's vehicle in a wilderness is crossing the line, whether they were in the wrong or right. It could get someone killed! If I was to catch someone messing with my truck out in the wood, I would treat it as more than a little mischief.
    The way I also see it!
    Unless it's a matter of life & death issue I would leave it to the authorities & heed their advice.
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Im guessinh road hunting is more productive when you the only ones able to drive into the area. Haha.

Im fine with guys camping infront of deactivated areas because you cant drive past their camp anyways . But if I want to hunt there ill walk past their camp and hunt. Maybe even stop in for coffee on my way back through. If they are in camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Caribou_lou View Post
    Im guessinh road hunting is more productive when you the only ones able to drive into the area. Haha.

Im fine with guys camping infront of deactivated areas because you cant drive past their camp anyways . But if I want to hunt there ill walk past their camp and hunt. Maybe even stop in for coffee on my way back through. If they are in camp.
    Yeah but when it’s 7 Kms to get through the thick shit into some prime country it’s not cool in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by monasheemountainman View Post
    Yeah but when it’s 7 Kms to get through the thick shit into some prime country it’s not cool in my opinion
    No..no its not cool
    Steven

I would never ever even think about blocking a road , it is risky enough just parked and going on foot into the timber as vandalism these days . Some of the best hunting is right off the pavement .

From this statement, "Actually, that is why I carry that little tool that removes the valve from the stem. Two does it, sometimes three. Most often they can pump the tires up, but they leak in a hurry without the valve. "
    I draw this conclusion. If it offends you, then it can be concluded that you have been guilty of blocking the way so others may not proceed. Those that have not are the ones that are not offended by the statement because they know that they have not impeded someone else for there own selfish gain.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Dont touch others property out there. Blocking the road or not.
    Premeditated carrying of a tire valve tool is f$%ked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    From this statement, "Actually, that is why I carry that little tool that removes the valve from the stem. Two does it, sometimes three. Most often they can pump the tires up, but they leak in a hurry without the valve. "
    I draw this conclusion. If it offends you, then it can be concluded that you have been guilty of blocking the way so others may not proceed. Those that have not are the ones that are not offended by the statement because they know that they have not impeded someone else for there own selfish gain.
    Wrong! Disabling someones vehicle could kill them. I have been the guy, who has returned to my truck cold and wet, injured and alone very dependent on having my vehicle functional. I don't block roads but I may have no idea why some truck might be in the middle of it. I suspect you don't walk much. Stealing valve stems or disabling vehicles in the wilderness is a A hole if not criminal move . . . . or maybe you were just spouting off.

Blocking roads is a dick move for sure but how petty do you have to be to vandalize someone’s truck like a bratty teenager?