Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Oct Muley

Re: Oct Muley

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    TwoSevenO has had numerous posts on here over the last year asking for advice to bump up his game.
    looking for info on how to kill an 'easy' 200 incher.
    I'm thinking you have me confused with someone else.....

Twoseven0, maybe you should look back at how you have been posting as of late and you will see why I have responded the way I have. Heck, just look at this thread. Is it about you and 165 inch bucks versus 200 inchers? Hmmm, I see a 2 point and a classic old rifle and a young man helping to fill the freezer. Maybe look to your comments in the As They Lay thread. Is that thread about 200 inchers? Nope! It is about the special moment one walks up on their harvested animal. Your comments are completely out of place in both threads.
    Last edited by dana; 11-05-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Twoseven0, maybe you should look back at how you have been posting as of late and you will see why I have responded the way I have. Heck, just look at this thread. Is it about you and 165 inch bucks versus 200 inchers? Hmmm, I see a 2 point and a classic old rifle and a young man helping to fill the freezer. Maybe look to your comments in the As They Lay thread. Is that thread about 200 inchers? Nope! It is about the special moment one walks up on their harvested animal. Your comments are completely out of place in both threads.
    I was simply asking how you manage with 1 vehicle well AFTER the thread was already derailed beyond a 2 point and old rifle. Wtf.

And excuse me for simply asking to see more bucks once I saw you were back and posting again.

Man, I really respect what you've done for mule deer hunting in this province, being one of the few hardcore guys that was willing to post his success continuously over the years .... but you go off the rails for no fu***g reason.

It wasnt about me. It wasnt about 165 inch bucks or 200. I DIDNT EVEN BRING IT UP!

you called me weak about sleeping in and talked about red coats in the alpine.... and I just posted a pic of red coats. I didnt even talk bucks or inches. Wtf.

I think you have post traumatic stress disorder from your many years of BS on this site. Seriously.

I'm not replying here again, or the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post

I'm not replying here again, or the other thread.
    About time. Many members have been waiting for that.

Great buck and rifle. My old man has 99 in .308, that was his dads and brothers. One of my favourite rifles.

That will help fill the freezer

nice looking buck, well done.

Congrats to your young man Dana. Been cool watching his success over the years

I also have a Model 99F chambered in 300 Savage passed down to me also. It also has taken lots of deer. I'll be passing it down also. Great rifle. Took my first deer with it on my first ever hunt.