Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oct Muley

Re: Oct Muley

hell receding hair line he may be older than me..hope he pays rent at least

Love it Steve.

My eleven year old boy shot his first buck last Saturday morning, best moment hunting ever for me. Pretty good to have the 75 year old grandpa with us as well. Tomorrow after work and school we are butchering it together.

BB

ps nice harvest...and my best partners are 25 years older and 25 years younger than me

Nice, Love the 99. When my son started with my 99 250 sav he was generation #5.

Congrats, this is awesome to see! At 44 and in my first season, I'm the 1st generation hunter for my family. My 5 year old daughter is almost as obsessed as I am with hunting, watches all my vids and pics, as well as hunting shows like Meat Eater. Can't wait to be skilled and experienced enough to pass it down. Great job!
    ~
    Adult Onset Hunter
    CCFR Member

Wherever there is Animal Worship there is Human Sacrifice. That is, both symbolically and literally, a real truth of historical experience.
    — G. K. Chesterton

Nice buck. My three boys all hunt with me. There is nothing better than that and we have the oldest granddaughter tagging along now.

Congrats! Beautiful rifle

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    $15 tag, less than $10 in gas and 1 bullet. Can't get much cheaper meat than that. An old 4x4 that is our 1 family vehicle that doesn't owe us anything. No quad or side by side. No expensive rifle, no camo. Nothing but cheap and easy. Hunting doesn't need to cost a fortune. It can indeed be very economical. Have you seen the price of beef lately at the grocery stores? That buck saved us a whole pile of cash.
    How the hell do you manage to stick with 1 vehicle? Like, if you're away hunting for 3+ days does your wife not go out anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    How the hell do you manage to stick with 1 vehicle? Like, if you're away hunting for 3+ days does your wife not go out anywhere?
    Either she comes along or maybe Dana doesn't know her boyfriend comes by to pick her up
    Just laugh Dana!, only kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    While my wife doesn't hunt herself, she comes with us on most of our multiday trips. We've been a 1 vehicle family for almost 25 years. We just make it work. If she needs the vehicle, she drives me to work and picks me up.