Thread: Jumping jack trailer

Jumping jack trailer

I just recently became interested in one of these units does anybody have one and how do you like it...aswell where can I get one and how much are they approximately.I see guys loading side by side on top of these units they kinda seem like exactly what I'm looking for

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Jumping jack trailer

I have seen them on my Instagram it's like a pop up wall tent from a trailer but you can load atvs and side bys on top when the tent is down.

No personal experience but I did take a look at one that a couple had when I was up in Inuvik. Cool idea but I think I would rather buy a nice trailer and have a wall tent made up to fit on it, wasn't the greatest fan of the tent itself but the trailer was pretty skookum.

Can buy them here: https://www.carefreerv.ca/ Pricy... You could buy a nice 8x16 deck over trailer and a top notch wall tent for half that.

Recent Nanaimo transplant to Williams Lake

Nice looking set up for sure, but that price seems so high compared to other options. You could get a nice used cargo trailer for less than half that price and roll your toys outside and you have all that room and no tent to try and dry out after your trip
    "People who know the least always argue the most."

"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right, you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."

Ya , the price is just silly, I cant see many buying this thing.

I was thinking 5 k max for this unit asking price is ******ed