Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Came across a trail cam with salt infront of it

Re: Came across a trail cam with salt infront of it

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Don’t worry you can also legally hunt there
    No, no you can't. By the previous hunter staking his claim with the salt and the trail cam, all other hunters are required by law to avoid that spot. It actually is just the same as a mining claim. No claim jumpers alllowed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    No, no you can't. By the previous hunter staking his claim with the salt and the trail cam, all other hunters are required by law to avoid that spot. It actually is just the same as a mining claim. No claim jumpers alllowed!!!
    Still ok to give the fruit bowl pose for the trailcam though?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Still ok to give the fruit bowl pose for the trailcam though?
    Damn Straight! That is a must!!! I personally like to crawl in on my hands and knees and lick the salt too. That way they know they are dealing with a crazy SOB and they abandon their claim out of fear. An abandoned claim is fair game.

i all ways have a pop close by

Damn Straight! That is a must!!! I personally like to crawl in on my hands and knees and lick the salt too. That way they know they are dealing with a crazy SOB and they abandon their claim out of fear. An abandoned claim is fair game.
    I do this right after I completely strip down. . Gotta out compete, or drive off the competition somehow!!!
    Last edited by zippermouth; 10-26-2018 at 07:12 PM.
    I'm sure the wolves are not in the area to howl Kumbaya at the moon and eat granola. "Ourea"

ha ha when I used bow hunt i set shit traps on the trail and set up as use these guys as game pushers . SHIT TRAP as pop on a stick and like a tedder totter step on stick pop on you

Did you check the pictures on the trail cam to see if there was anything worthwhile waiting in that spot?

Sound like I need to step up my game and stop slacking lol

These guys are giving you a hard time. Now I know quite a bit about salt just check out my handle. As long as the salt is kosher or coarse its perfectly legal as long as its not closer than 3.7 metres from the trail cam. Himalayan salt, flavoured salt and any other salt from yuppy cooking stores is forbidden if you use more than .5 kg. There is no limit to the amount of kosher or coarse salt. Also the pile can not be within 200 metres from a school or church. I hope this helps.
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    These guys are giving you a hard time. Now I know quite a bit about salt just check out my handle. As long as the salt is kosher or coarse its perfectly legal as long as its not closer than 3.7 metres from the trail cam. Himalayan salt, flavoured salt and any other salt from yuppy cooking stores is forbidden if you use more than .5 kg. There is no limit to the amount of kosher or coarse salt. Also the pile can not be within 200 metres from a school or church. I hope this helps.
    Re-read the regs mister!!!

It's 3.5 meters from the trail cam......