Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunters' rights encountering hikers with off leash dogs

Re: Hunters' rights encountering hikers with off leash dogs

Coplin simple enough what reasons can you give why any hunter should have more right to the bush over any other user?

That's hilarious that you think Dana doesn't hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by coplin View Post
    Why don't you "get a life" and non androgynous name to go with it.

"Are we susposed to quit working in the fall because some uptight hunter feels his rights are infringed upon" if you don't hunt why are you even commenting? I guess to stand up for your fur baby, how sweet...

You need to re think this post. Read some of Danas posts and then try saying he doesn't hunt.

Almost 100 % of the replies to this thread have tried to show you the error in your thinking. You have no more right to be in the bush enjoying your chosen activity as anyone else does.

I have to wonder if you're a Millenial given your sense of self righteousness entitlement.
    "Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donel fat"

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Some of us work in the bush daily and our dogs are our work partners. One of the benefits to doing forestry work, dogs come to work with you. Sometimes many crew members with many dogs. Are we susposed to quit working in the fall because some uptight hunter feels his rights are infringed upon. Yea, get a life. Many many people use the bush for many many different reasons. Heck, you do realize that in many areas of the province cougar is open right now. Houndsmen could be running a lion track right through your deer spot. Would you be mad if a pack of hounds disrupted your hunt? The same very hounds that could tree the cat that is your #1 competition for deer. The same cat that can out hunt you and doesn't have to follow the same laws as you. The same cat that is killing 24/7 365. Would you be mad if that pack of hounds disturbed your little deer spot?
    WELL PUT my top girl was shot on a Cougar solo hunt . I heard one shot no yep I just turned and walked away as shit happens .

"Are we susposed to quit working in the fall because some uptight hunter feels his rights are infringed upon" if you don't hunt why are you even commenting? I guess to stand up for your fur baby, how sweet...
    I missed this one LMAO

When you find hunting is too hard and you’re ready to sell your gear let me know lol

ATTENTION ALL NON-HUNTERS!
    All crown land in MU-4 is reserved for the purpose of hunting and hunting only between the following posted dates:
    April 1st - June 30th
    August 1st - Februarys 28th.
    Be advised that the dates posted only account for the general hunting season of multiple game types. It is your responsibility to know when there may Youth Hunting, Limited Entry Hunting, or Traditional Hunting activities taking place and not to recreate on crown land during those times.

All other activities, whether commercial or recreational, are strictly prohibited.
    Anyone planning on walking their dog, hiking, biking, bird watching, geocaching, or otherwise wishing to enjoy the outdoors please do so outside of the posted dates, or seek permission from a private landowner.
    Please check the MU in your area as dates may differ and hunters don't want you to disturb them, or the animals they are trying to shoot.

Small print: MU 4 has No Closed Season for Columbia Ground Squirrel and Raven. Therefore, All Non-Hunting activities on crown land is strictly prohibited.

Hahaha. Nope, no fur babies. I do have a couple nice dogs though. As for hunting, I've only been out a few times with only limited success.

Dana
    Those are some really nice deer you have harvested ! If you ever feel like mentoring let me know !
    Arctic Lake