Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 'She was coming at me with her mouth open': B.C. man shoots grizzly in front yard

Re: 'She was coming at me with her mouth open': B.C. man shoots grizzly in front yard

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    agreed with above and i hope lbm is just pot stirring trolling if he really believes what he is saying than its a high chance his parents where siblings..or at least hippies. no offence intended to the east kootney people...i smell a ndp.
    This post shows a lot about your character, and to answer one of your comments have had to track /look for a few different predators wounded by hunters.
    And I personally like hunting bears and hope to get to hunt grizzly again, and don't think much of what some of you post is helping to get the season
    back in any way or putting hunters in a good light.
    Last edited by LBM; 10-25-2018 at 09:44 PM.

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Re: 'She was coming at me with her mouth open': B.C. man shoots grizzly in front yard

Those that refuse to recognize the real danger of habitulated animals attacking and injuring
    people they come across, or are accidently cornered or feel threatened by, are only fueling the
    possibility of someone getting badly hurt or even killed. Even within towns foolish people will
    feed and encourage wild animals to visit because those people think all animals are 'Walt Disney"
    critters, are cute and cuddly, and couldn't possibly hurt anyone...until someone, often a child, is
    attacked by a raccoon, deer, coyote, or even a squirrel. Either encouraging the habituation or
    ignoring the dangers is not good for the animal or it's possible victims, period!

yes it does say a lot about character a honest ethical hard working family man..lbm you ever shoot a bear in the dark in self defense i have. we knocked each other down when the barrel made contact.i fired probably because he hit the barrel.thank god..

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    This post shows a lot about your character, and to answer one of your comments have had to track /look for a few different predators wounded by hunters.
    And I personally like hunting bears and hope to get to hunt grizzly again, and don't think much of what some of you post is helping to get the season
    back in any way or putting hunters in a good light.
    There's no point in fighting this battle. You'd think a forum is a place to have a nice debate and absorb each other's opinion. Not here. The best u can hope for is that the most ignorant people on this site put u on their ignore list. After that hbc is pretty good.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

I don’t really agree with what he did with the bear but that was his decision. if he posted this on social media himself that was the biggest mistake of all. It’s really gotten a lot of attention

LBM has been trolling the HBC site from the start. Always a common theme....argumentative and opposition to any threads that are pro pred hunting. Yet states would like to hunt griz again.....ya right. Not fooling anyone LBM.
    Last edited by northof49; 10-26-2018 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    yes it does say a lot about character a honest ethical hard working family man..lbm you ever shoot a bear in the dark in self defense i have. we knocked each other down when the barrel made contact.i fired probably because he hit the barrel.thank god..
    Uh no I have not, never hunted at night either. Not sure what the point of your story is.

Quote Originally Posted by northof49 View Post
    LBM has been trolling the HBC site from the start. Always a common theme....argumentative and opposition to any threads that are pro pred hunting. Yet states would like to hunt griz again.....ya right. Not fooling anyone LBM.
    Not trying to fool anyone I would like to see a grizzly season again so can legally hunt them. When one sees there opportunity taken away by others its quit common for some to defend that. These grizzly threads really have nothing to do with pro
    hunting not even a season for them so not sure what your talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    Not trying to fool anyone I would like to see a grizzly season again so can legally hunt them. When one sees there opportunity taken away by others its quit common for some to defend that. These grizzly threads really have nothing to do with pro
    hunting not even a season for them so not sure what your talking about.
    You are the one equating this incident of a person protecting his family to public perceptions about hunters.

Blinded by bias....

guest Guest

And the Moderators continue to let the trollers troll...... With some taking the bait unfortunately.
    Why engage with the enemy.....the unproven.....the hypocrites.