Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 'She was coming at me with her mouth open': B.C. man shoots grizzly in front yard

Re: 'She was coming at me with her mouth open': B.C. man shoots grizzly in front yard

I wouldn't have posted it.
    Just dealt with it and move on.

Re: 'She was coming at me with her mouth open': B.C. man shoots grizzly in front yard

I agree , posting anything is just asking for trouble.

If in my yard with my Kids around, Mumma and Cubs all get it , Problem solved and no body hears about it.

SSS would have worked better for this fellow I think.

Sounds like a lot of good sense to me but im one of those guys that used to have a bear problem too.
    Hunting the promised land

This just reminds me of all the fools that load a birdshot shell followed by slugs or buck in case they had to fire a warning shot.. slugs make a loud bang too idiot, and more...

i recently read of one such meat head using blanks.

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Lol! "I recently read of one such meat head using blanks." I don't think there are many
    Walt Disney bears that will stop and wait when asked so that you can re-load with slugs
    after firing those blanks!

If it was my yard, I'd give one call to the CO. If they didn't get it sorted pronto, the next call would be to report a self defence kill.

The only mistake he made was not killing it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    100 % agree

Moon walked right out of his runner which bought him some extra time tho. She went for the shoe first when she got up. Lucky he didnt trip or she would’ve been on him