Woke up to some wolf tracks in BB. Never saw any of those punks though. Just some birds and a couple blackies, though one looked like a tank.

One thing I noticed at BB (spent 5 or 6 nights sleeping up there last couple weeks) is there were more vehicles going up and coming down at night (1am-4am) than during the day. Made me a bit suspicious... I can see heading in and setting up camp but I thought coming out a couple hours later was odd. I guess I shouldn't think that way though. Could just be some guys just like going out for a midnight ride.

Driving Anderson main with a Timmie's sounds awesome. I checked that road on my way out for a bit... nice and flat. How far is it drivable? I got distracted by the first spur that went way up to some power lines lol (like half the other roads) ... wish I would have explored Anderson before utilius and spius... driving up and down those roads burns gas and increases my scent profile because of the burning tire and brake smell... then the brakes start squeaking and it's hard to sneak up on anything

More seriously though. Is it still passable to the Coq? The road that goes up Stoyoma seemed to be the best bet... other possible route I checked out looked pretty grown in... looks like it eventually works its way around and back down the other side.