Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
So Curt, with one stroke of a brush you have just called every dad on this board a POACHER! Nice buddy! Elkhound, Coach, myself and all the other dad's on HBC who have ever taken their kids hunting and seen success, we are all POACHERS! And because of other remarks on this thread, you can then conclude that we are also Pieces of Shit for taking our kids out hunting as well. WOW!!! I can tell you, I do not have my head up my ass. I am not the exception. I am the Norm! There is no greater experience in hunting than to watch your kids take their first animals. I have killed some pretty darn big trophy class animals over the years. Some that I have put a ton of sweat, blood and tears for years to see through to fruition. And I can tell you, those hunts and animals Pale in comparison to the hunts I've had with both my kids! This is all part of passing on the Hunting Heritage that has been passed along to us. If you don't get that, then you better hang up your hunting gear and give up hunting. If you are so jealous of some kid's success' that you need to call all dad's 'POACHERS' then you better just quit because you have lost sight of what truly is important in hunting.
Well said Dana couldn't agree more