Thread: Father's first and hopefully not the last, fly in recommendations for Caribou.

Hybrid View

Father's first and hopefully not the last, fly in recommendations for Caribou.

Hello all, my dad has been dreaming of a fly in hunt for Caribou his whole life, now that he is getting older and is going for a stem cell transplant in January, it is now or never. I'm looking for recommendations for a good opportunity to take his first Caribou. We are looking at the Jennings drainage area around Tuya or Khedadah lakes range. This will be the first hunt my brother, dad and I have been on together in 14 years. I don't want your honey holes, just an area along the migration route and fairly wide open terrain.
    Thanks in advance.

Tristan.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Father's first and hopefully not the last, fly in recommendations for Caribou.

When were you hoping to go?

Re: Father's first and hopefully not the last, fly in recommendations for Caribou.

looking for this year or next?
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

Next year, Aug 15th ish, 7-10 days

Hi;
    Is your dad able to hike?

Yeah he will be able to, rolling hills and uneven terrain should be fine, this won't be a high mountain sheep hunt that's for sure, once he is able to he will be training for the hunt.

Sent you a pm