Thread: mobile blind

mobile blind

we were thinking of makeing a mobile blind (trailer/camper) as far as we could figure out it shouldnt be a problem hunting from it (from a legal standpoint it is not a motor vehicle if unattached from truck) but I will do some more checking just to be sure and perhaps a phone call to victoria is in order as i have not found anything pertaining to this yet. (if someone knows could they point me in the right diection)
    we were gonna camo it etc... anyone else made something like this.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: mobile blind

One of the fellows that in-frequents this site has made a blind to simulate round hay bails. They look and work very good, but I would be somewhat CS of using them for fear that some twit would pass a shot or two through it while I was in it. You just can't be certain of the mentality of some of the "herd" out and about these days.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Kyle sent me a picture of what he has made so far, this prototype looks good but needs a little camo paint I think, maybe some vegetation attached at strategic locations.

where could you use it besides the road or a farmers field
    4 pieces of light veneer type plywood that you just snap together might be more versatile
    lots of luck
    holy underwear

I know of a few farmers that have moved old campers or holiday trailers out into their fields and just leave them there. The animals get used to them and if they are really after a specific animal they will stay in there for a couple of days. Hot coffee and all. I don't see why it would be illegal it is no different than me shooting my moose last year in my yard. If you are using it on crown land it might become an issue though I guess.
    Last edited by bwhnter; 09-08-2007 at 07:33 AM. Reason: bad spelling

Thats also the daily driver
    Yup the prototype was working pretty good till i decided to taker onto the freeway.

map guy it would be a regular trailer/camper that that is welded fully framed top to bottom with 063, hss (very light and strong compared to regular trailor construction) with 16x 35" tires same as the truck , I mould also be able use the roof as a shooting platform, getting it into places for animal watching , photography , hunting etc wouldnt be to much of a problem .

that should work lots of luck
    holy underwear

I saw a blind made of mirror finish MilarPlastic and you bend it around in a circle and it reflects all the small area around it.Literally disapears.
    Scars Are like Tattoos but With Better Stories