Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B.C. government blasted for expanding bighorn sheep hunt

Re: B.C. government blasted for expanding bighorn sheep hunt

She’s referring to the “Yellowstone study how wolves change rivers” when she’s talking about changing grazing patterns 100% guaranteed. I have confronted her several times on social media and clinically, methodically and unemotionally negated her information several times now. She hates me lol, but her main source of information seems to be the Yellowstone study and pictures of beach wolves so it’s fairly easy and fun considering nothing in that Yellowstone study is relevant in BC. In fact we have completely the opposite problem.... like ungulate extinctions and high wolf populations, I keep waiting for her to show me the bc study where any ungulate has overgrazed any river or anything for that matter except a fresh cut block, where it’s non invasive. But she never can because her wolf problems DO NOT exist in BC.
    She is insane for her love of wolves though and will spread Yellowstone study happy feelings about wolves to steal your Grama’s money that’s a fact.

It makes me embarrassed for CTV that they just ate that fake news she fed em hook line and sinker.

you know what changes sheep grazing patterns Sadie. No fudging sheep lol. That’s a fact.
    Last edited by the hopper; 10-11-2018 at 10:25 PM.
    Rule # 1 No talking about undies. yours or anyone elses.

Interesting.
    Was just talking to a neighbor in the complex about my recent hunt and concerns etc.
    During the conversation etc, he brought up his thoughts and understandings, like wolves.
    Guess what info he was using??
    Yup, you guessed it, Documentaries based out of Yellowstone!
    I replied to him that Yellowstone is a unique ecosystem, because it has little to no human encroachment/settlement.
    Those type of studies/tv programs do us "no good" when it comes to informing the city folks about the real realities we
    live in here in BC.

"The hunting area was expanded this year because provincial biologists say the Taseko sheep population recovered to 106 in 2016, after dipping to 53 in 2012."

Somethings been done right
    and as pointed out another separate area needs attention and a predator cull will reduce the problems

Another example of poor editorial work by CTV
    but more important is recovering from the slice and hack comments
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole