Picked up a pair of these after being a regular La Sportiva boot user over the years.
Their solid construction on a leather lining (not a fan of Gore-Tex lined boots) are what drew me to them.

Quality: Excellent - well made, good stitching and few seams, good leather, and attention to detail. 9/10
Durability: Too soon to tell, but looking at the stitching and eyelets, I expect that they will last really well. 9/10
Fit: Straight lasted, with a relatively narrow heel, small heel pocket, and slightly narrow across the forefoot. Once broken in they are fairly comfortable.
For my foot, I would prefer a deeper heel pocket, a semi-curved last, and a wider forefoot, but these are workable. 7/10

Waterproofness: So far so good, they performed well in stream crossings and in wet snow on bushes for a non-Gore tex boot. 8/10
Mountain Performance: This is the major knock against these boots. The sole is fairly tall and made of PU, and seemed to lack a substantial shank. As a result torsional rigidity really suffered on sidehilling and contouring mountain slopes. These are not the boots for edging and kicking steps in steep grassy slopes, let alone snow. Having a fairly tall sole that twists made these boots feel sketchy to me in this type of terrain. The tall bendy sole also puts unnecessary strain on your lower joints. 4/10

I will be keeping these boots for use in general forest hunting and hiking, but will stick with my La Sportiva Karakorums for mountain hunting. Hope this review helps someone considering.