Thread: kuiu attack pant fit?

kuiu attack pant fit?

Just wondering is anyone has experience with the kuiu attack pant for fit? I am not sure of the size to order, some of my regular pants are 34 and some 36 , i want a good fit without being too baggy but also want to base layer if needed. currently 5-10 220lb , aiming to get back down to 200lb where my normal pant size was 34 waist... are the attack pant cut generously or more form fitting?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: kuiu attack pant fit?

I'm 5'10 220lbs with "muscular thick thighs" lol and the 36 attack pants I just got are snug. Wife likes them like that but I don't think I'd fit another layer under them. Not a baggy fit that's for sure. They do have some insulation though so don't anticipate needing a full base layer under them. Hope that helps.

Couple pair of Attacks and Guide pants and found them to fit to size. My jeans etc are all 32" waist as are my attack/Guide pants.

I like my hunt pants loose. I wear a 38 waist and went 40 with both my attack and guide pants.

ended up getting the 36 and the fit is perfect even though some of my jeans are 34. my true waiste size is probally35 which of cours is not commonly made

I sprung up for a pair of these pants when they went on sale a couple weeks ago ... my first pair of Gucciflauge wear.

They are pretty awesome pants I will say.

I am 6'4" and about 210 right now and my jeans are always 34".

I ordered these in 36 and I'm glad I did.

KUIU website actually has a tool to recommend the size for you based on the clothes you currently wear.
    For example, all my Jeans are "7 for all mankind" brand and based on those being 34 kuiu themselves recommended I go with 36. Glad I did.

They fit great and I'm able to wear a baselayer underneath as well.

hahah Gucciflauge

Kuiu is usually at the Sportsmans show with a sizeing rack ,might be worth a trip .