Thread: Looking for someone to do a euro on my Goat in Chilliwack

Looking for someone to do a euro on my Goat in Chilliwack

Hey guys

like the title says I’m looking for someone to do a quick European on my goat skull. Nothing fancy just need cleaned enough to ship it to Alberta. My bud is swamped with work and doesn’t have time. He had to take it with him when we drove back to Alberta for mandatory inspection.

Thanks let let me know if anyone can help me out. Also looking for a contact to tan he rear part of my hide. The only piece the grizzly didn’t eat

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Looking for someone to do a euro on my Goat in Chilliwack

Sent you a PM

Hey guys

just wanted to send a HUGE Shout out to 5Horty for doing an amazing job on my Goat skull he picked it up from my friend. Did the work on the Skull packaged it up with absolute detail and shipped it to me at his expensive. Of course I paid for it in return but can’t so Thanks enough.

Good on yah 5Horty

Quote Originally Posted by Astepanuk View Post
    Hey guys

just wanted to send a HUGE Shout out to 5Horty for doing an amazing job on my Goat skull he picked it up from my friend. Did the work on the Skull packaged it up with absolute detail and shipped it to me at his expensive. Of course I paid for it in return but can’t so Thanks enough.
    Andrew, Thanks for the shout out! It was a pleasure to work on! And hearing the story behind it makes me wanna get out and get my own! Was great to see it shipped quickly and stayed intact! Seeing that other horn attached made it look complete! Hope you lil one enjoys it for many years!!!

Happy Hunting brotha! Make sure to get that Billy!!!!

SHORTY

That’s the plan just need to figure out what part of the province we want to explore next time.