Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tales of 'Lost Game'

Re: Tales of 'Lost Game'

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    radhimself... more dirt bag lazy white hunters know then ever....
    there are some first nation issues in bc hands down...
    you should go talk to a cheif or band harvester...theres some great dudes and wealth of knowledge.

i have seen many white dudes shoot game and not make a full attempt to retreive it...
    i have only seen one native do this...she lives in region 8 and is known to be unethical.
    lots of bad lazy on both sides for sure but I do not remember stealing from a first nations camp or just smashing stuff . Because of all this hate now a days the younger ones are full of hate . Wasting energy years ago not many first nation shot 5 sheep and left them in our territory to prove a point really so sorry I seem to have missed the point . And mister explain why the ones kill the muley deer in 7-35 and leave them . oh hea first nation answer JUST BECAUSE

i had a fellow say "it isn't waste to just take the rear quarters and the tenderloins only because the rest is a gift to the earth to make up for what you take".....??????????????????

okas

i am by no means defending all...my dad had some stuff stolen from his camp and it was wgite guys from surrey just saying.... guy from the island shot a muley fawn with bumps in my yard and left the gut pile in my yard. not aware of the shot and left going on...but definatley seen them first hand shooting fawns in the spring.

as a whole conservationist and respectful people for wildlife need to unite and leave greed at the door.

the shooting sprees of moose in the okanagan and thompson of bulls shot and left....wonder what those dirt bag rambos with a sks where.

Yes I miss the north as moved to the island lots of bad here as whites must be the water ha ha . I really think we are all in a mess now. I try to avoid most humans these days as .. I might move to Nakusp but I like the Ocean and not many humans can walk on water

tales of lost game here not a blaming game as lots of threads go side ways like this one .

Quote Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle View Post
    i had a fellow say "it isn't waste to just take the rear quarters and the tenderloins only because the rest is a gift to the earth to make up for what you take".....??????????????????
    Isn’t that the same logic people use for not taking meat from Grizz?

Not a blame game at all,huntings an inexact science.When an animal isnt caged it retains the ability to escape capture.For those of use who come from hunting families and have tons of life experience hunting and killing ,harvesting we know shit can and will happen.
    For me ive taken probably 40 bulls in my life this was the first that found water and drowned afterward being hit hard thru the lungs.Ive never seen a post on this happening so was curious if others have had a shot animal sink on them...

takla

the last moose our group got was on Babine lake and we had to tow it with the boat back to buddy's camp....it was neck shot and so the boiler room was still intact....while towing it, it would turn a certain way and dive like a fishing lure .....we would have to stop and let it come back up to the surface....when it dove down it slowed the boat a lot and we would say we are trolling for the Babine lake monster...when we stopped to let it float back up, we called that checking the bait...heheheh

Takla,

Never heard of a sinker... Ever.

I Saw a mule deer buck jump off a cliff yesterday and leave no blood trail.. my legs are burning from pulling him out.lol