Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Region 8 trailcam

Re: Region 8 trailcam

Are you making the assumption that the date/time is correct?

The date and time are reasonable. There a indicators in the photos to make that assumption. And given time the location might be had based on some info you provided.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

If you want to kill that Reg 8 bull you best be on him ASAP otherwise he will not blow another birthday candle out if he was not dumped already.

A few make it thru the meat grinder that endless FS roads create......then there's hunting yr round day and night.

Numerous region 8 elk, both bulls and cows, were killed this summer.

My serious and legitimate concern is we will be fighting over crumbs soon.

Great pics and wish you nothing but success in a challenging area far as access and yr round harvest.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Bulls were vocal today region three....
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

nice buck and bull,
    what model stealth cam is that? those are nice clear pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    If you want to kill that Reg 8 bull you best be on him ASAP otherwise he will not blow another birthday candle out if he was not dumped already.

A few make it thru the meat grinder that endless FS roads create......then there's hunting yr round day and night.

Numerous region 8 elk, both bulls and cows, were killed this summer.

My serious and legitimate concern is we will be fighting over crumbs soon.

Great pics and wish you nothing but success in a challenging area far as access and yr round harvest.
    I share your concern. The younger hunters have to become more unified and visibly active if they want to continue to hunt and fish in this province.
    As far as your area, I hunted that as a teenager and young adult. Back then chasing elk not too far from home was not so easy. High stepping elk moved over the lodgepole pine windfalls way faster than I ever could. There was little or poor road access and the only guy that had any degree of success used horses.
    Maybe some road deactivation would discourage the purveyors of " hunting yr round day and night "
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

^^^^^i have been an advocate of more FSR deactivating for a while now, the hunting will be better for everyone eventually if it happens....btw, according to the MOE elk have been increasing in reg 8 the last few years, are they wrong?

Btw OP very nice t cam pics, if your spot ain't seeing much pressure, and you hunt the sign, you should have success....

Are you using a cheaper model of game cam, it doesn't seem to show the GPS co-ords??