Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to rent ATV + trailer

Looking to rent ATV + trailer

Heading out for 4-5 day hunt and wanted to take a quad with. Would anyone be willing to rent one? October 5-9 ish. If it can seat two - that'd be great. Thank you.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Looking to rent ATV + trailer

I don't know if you have checked into rental companies, but Back Country Rentals is an AMAZING company to work with!!!! They have all sorts of machines to suit all their needs! They can even hook you up with a trailer as well!!!! They have single seaters, two ups, side by sides, UTV's and sleds as well!!!! They ca even hook you up with Tracks if you need!!!! Contact Vitaliy and he will hook you up!!!!! His number is (604)227-2869. His email is: backcountryrentals@gmail.com. His website is: http://backcountryrentals.ca/ and he even has a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/backcountryrentals.ca/. You wont be disappointed with his machines or services!!!!!

Siwash in Chilliwack rent ATV's and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Glove View Post
    Siwash in Chilliwack rent ATV's and such.

I've heard good things about these guys so here's hoping
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

I know a guy who bought an RV for a month long hunt and sold it later for more than he paid after fixing a few simple things on it (trailer wiring, lights etc)

.... I wonder if just buying a beater quad on craigslist and selling it a week later would be cheaper than paying like $200 per day

Rental prices are insane.

I was thinking the same thing. I looked up to see what rental charges were and was a little shocked. [ I'll rent mine for $ 175/day]

I'm planning on renting one from Variable Rentals in Kamloops - looks like they have (more) reasonable prices and good selection.

Quote Originally Posted by srthomas75 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I looked up to see what rental charges were and was a little shocked. [ I'll rent mine for $ 175/day]
    Oh I'm sure you're gon a get some lengthy explanation about liability insurance and maintenance and blah blah that attempts to justify that ridiculous price ... but renting an RV is the same. My parents looked into renting one for a week 10 years ago and it was laughable at how much they want.

Enough to change your plans and go for an all inclusive trip to Mexico instead, which they did.

Might just be me but I would think Siwash is violating some age discrimination laws. Says 700 deposit for over 25 years and 1400 for under 25 years. https://www.siwashsports.ca/rentals/atv-rentals/

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Oh I'm sure you're gon a get some lengthy explanation about liability insurance and maintenance and blah blah that attempts to justify that ridiculous price ... but renting an RV is the same. My parents looked into renting one for a week 10 years ago and it was laughable at how much they want.

Enough to change your plans and go for an all inclusive trip to Mexico instead, which they did.
    We were going to take a family trip with a rented trailer down to Napa this summer. Instead, we left the kid at home and flew down and ate at ridiculously good restaurants because of the savings.

Quote Originally Posted by Edzzed View Post
    Might just be me but I would think Siwash is violating some age discrimination laws. Says 700 deposit for over 25 years and 1400 for under 25 years. https://www.siwashsports.ca/rentals/atv-rentals/
    I'm assuming this has been dealt with elsewhere before - rental car companies etc all have limits re rentals to certain ages (usually sub 25) and/or increased deposits or that kind of thing. I'm guessing it's just considered a reasonable variation under whatever governing legislation applies.