Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking to rent ATV + trailer

Re: Looking to rent ATV + trailer

Quote Originally Posted by AgSilver View Post
    I'm assuming this has been dealt with elsewhere before - rental car companies etc all have limits re rentals to certain ages (usually sub 25) and/or increased deposits or that kind of thing. I'm guessing it's just considered a reasonable variation under whatever governing legislation applies.
    You are probably right. I am looking at it as ICBC used to charge based on age. Funny thing is I could do just as much crazy arsed stuff at 56 as a 20 year old when it comes to driving. I just choose not to do it. A 20 year old can make the same choice.

But the tendency, (in theory) due to age, wisdom and maturity, is for 56 year olds to consider the repercussions of their crazy arsed stuff than the 20 year olds.

Some members of this forum notwithstanding.

I wouldnt rent an ATV to anyone under 25, period!

I've seen what 20 year olds do to rented quads .... it aint pretty.

Could probably pick up an old Honda atc for less than $1000, if you don’t want to keep it you could probably get more than you paid for it when you’re done.

Quote Originally Posted by AgSilver View Post
    But the tendency, (in theory) due to age, wisdom and maturity, is for 56 year olds to consider the repercussions of their crazy arsed stuff than the 20 year olds.

Some members of this forum notwithstanding.
    Which is why I find it amazing that I am still alive and not a candidate for a Darwin award. If I had the chance, I would love to do some serious acrobatics in a fighter jet. Once I got an instructor to nose dive an ultralight 1500 feet. That was fun.