Well we bought a new camper so my son Brad and I thought we would break it in with a hunting trip, no plans just go from here to there and see what tomorrow brings, after a quick visit/coffee with RemingtonJim and Ramona we were off to my favourite deer area......RAIN and more rain, logging 24/7 and hardly a deer spotted.....after 3 days of this nonsense I says lets go for a drive Bub

Off to Lillooet and to do some exploring we spot a buck way up where the sheep hang out, a big three point by himself so we carry on and start seeing more deer, another 3 pt and and 3-2 points.......

we come around the corner and spot a few bucks but nothing to big but Brads happy to see something after the monsoons we were dealing with the last few days,

a Cpl small bucks sparing was really neat to see

we were hoping to spot some rams so we head back to Lillooet for dinner and then back down to Cache Creek, we head down toward Spenses Bridge and park for the night and by 1am Brads sicker than a dog with food poisoning, a bad night for sure

we took it easy the next day and he slept most of the day and was pretty whipped but we did see a nice Ram so he wanted to hang around and look for sheep.